Chapter 2

Bloom was staring blankly at the white wall. He was having a mixed emotions to what he have found out.

'Shane. Shione. Sabrina.' Of course, Bloom knows those names. In fact, he knows each one of them very well.

"Aish."
Eyes narrowed, Bloom put his hand on his chin and started analyzing the situation. So, he transmigrated into that untitled and nameless book he was reading and was now residing the body of the young villain?
It sounds and looks really impossible to believe. Bloom even slapped his face and now both sides of his cheeks stings and reddened. 'It hurts. So it's real' he mumbled then rubbed the slightly swollen plump cheeks.
Perhaps, God heard his wishes to help the poor boy? Then, if so, he will gladly help this young villain. Face ablaze with excitement and eyes full of determination.

But for now, the first thing he needs to achieve is having a good and pleasant relationship with 'his siblings'. He needs to - no, he will mend the already damaged relationship of this kid with his siblings and sew the torn up parts that keeps them apart.

Currently, 'his siblings' were outside talking to the Doctor earlier. Discussing about him losing his memory and forgetting everyone around him, in short, an amnesiac person.

If he remembered it right, this was the time when Shane the young villain fell to the not so tall tree while trying to save a stray cat that was stuck on a tree.

It was a nice day, Shane was leisurely walking around the garden then suddenly he heard a cry of a cat. He strutted towards that sound then he looked up. And there, Shane saw a cute black cat stuck on a tree seemingly calling for its mother. Without thinking twice he is already climbing up. He slowly approached the black cat and gently grabbed it. "There. There. You're safe now"he said softly, stroking lightly its black fur. Then, after saving the cat and while going down he suddenly slips to the wet bark causing him to fell and hit his head to the ground.

Although at the original novel, Shane didn't get an amnesia as it really was not a serious injury. He merely received a small bump and minimal cut on his forehead. Nothing too serious, really. But since Bloom was temporarily (or not) occupying the body of the young villain it would be different. Well, it all depends on what Bloom planned.

"Oh well. If I act like I truly lost my memories I am a hundred percent sure that I can make them believe me. With my out of this world acting skills I doubt it." Bloom beamed at himself, proudly patting his shoulder for thinking such a smart idea. Basically, complimenting himself the entire speech.

[A/N: -_-]

While Bloom was still in his own world the door burst open. Shione and Sabrina entered in a haste pace.

Bloom hearing a footsteps instantly came back into reality. He stared at 'his siblings' before giving them a toothy grin.

Operation 101: Mend the young villain's relationship with his siblings

'Time to show the world my acting skills' Bloom mentally said

On the other hand, after hearing that their brother has an amnesia, Shione and Sabrina scurried towards the door and entered the room.
At first their hearts were full of discomfort and worries yet when they saw the young villain brightly smiling at them those discomforts immediately vanished.
But then again those were just temporary as their gaze incontinently hardened when they saw the slightly swollen cheeks of the little bun.

Sabrina hurriedly went beside the little bun and softly caresses the latter's cheeks.

"Who did this?"