Chapter 5

Edited by: PurpleAnimeBunny14

A/n: Author's note
E/n: Editor's note

_______________________________

"FASTER, BUTLER JONES! GO FASTER! YAH!"

Shouts come from a certain man-trapped-in-a-child's-body in excitement, his face flushed. Bloom was currently riding on the back of the indifferent looking butler Jones.

(Earlier inside the library)

A certain young villain was totally immersed in what he was reading. Completely oblivious to the giggling maidservants placed beside him.

'Second Young Master is so cute!' 'His serious face is just too adorable!' They swoon.

Still clueless to his surroundings, Bloom kept reading, he was unsurprisingly having fun. He was reading 'The Little Mermaid', his favorite book when he was a kid.

While he was roaming around the huge library, he suddenly saw a familiar cover. In just a matter of seconds, the book was already in his hands. Bloom was surprised to find 'The Little Mermaid' here so he decided to read it again.

'Wow. This is exactly the same as the one in my original world!'

"Second Young Master Shane."

A familiar voice made Bloom come back to reality. He looked up and saw the indifferent Butler Jones. He instantly smiled and waved at him.

"Young miss is waiting in your study room. I'm here to pick you up, Second Young Master Shane."

Bloom gave him his legendary toothy grin, "Okay."

Bloom was about to stand up when he noticed the broad and muscular shoulders of Butler Jones.

An idea suddenly crossed his mind. He grins as he climbs and stands on top of the chair. "Butler Jones, come here." Bloom ordered in unconcealed excitement.

Without batting an eyelash, Butler Jones swiftly walked towards the child. When he is already in front of the young villain, Bloom commands, "Please turn around."

Butler Jones obeyed right away.

Seeing the firm looking back, Bloom immediately pounced. Startled and totally not expecting such a stunt, still Butler Jones caught him.

"Second Young Master!"

The two maidservants shouted in fright. They felt their hearts skip a beat when their young master suddenly jumped on the back of Butler Jones. They felt they almost had a heart attack!

"Piggyback! Yah! Let's go!"

Seeing the joy on the little bun's face, Butler Jones started walking, ignoring the not-so-subtle glares and complaints of the two maidservants.

'Who cares if I'm an adult? I still love piggyback rides. This muscular back is just like my father's.'

Bloom put his arms around Butler Jones neck. Entirely engrossed, he buried his head in the other's broad shoulders, feeling ecstatic.

Bloom was about to say something when he noticed that Butler Jones stopped walking. Frowning, head moving upwards, he glanced over the indifferent Butler Jones, who stood rigid and unmoving.

'What's he looking at?'

Noticing that Butler Jones seems to be looking at something, Bloom shifted his gaze in front.
There Bloom saw his older brother Shione, intensely staring towards Butler Jones. He didn't notice the dark glint that flashes through Shione's eyes.