Chapter 3

Two pair of eyes were staring intensively at each other. A glint flashes Bloom's eyes then he promptly display a coy smile on his face. He then gently grabbed the black-furred creature in front of him.

"Why did you licked my face?"

"Meow."
Bloom was elated upon seeing the black-furred cat looking pitifully at him. It's blue eyes were similar to Bloom's minus the gold specks. And it has a black fur like that of a night.

The black-furred cat was the first living creature that Bloom saw the moment he opened his eyes.

It was like this....

Bloom was sleeping soundly, his lips were slightly parted and a drool can be seen on the corner of his lips. His hands were clutching the pillow tightly. He suddenly stirred from his deep sleep when he felt something wet on his face. Feeling annoyed, he immediately opened his eyes to see who the hell disturbed his sleep and was ready to lash out at this person but he got surprised instead when he saw those pair of blue eyes.

Back to the present time...

"Don't look at me with that face. It was you who disturbed someone's sleep, wasn't it?" He scolded

"Meow."
The black-furred cat responded, ears drooped and it was looking at him with a wronged face, "Meow." It then rubbed its face to bloom's chest.

Bloom was feeling very happy at this. He laughed loudly then petted the cat's head lightly.
"Look who's currying favor now.. What a naughty creature. Haha."

This was what Sabrina witnessed the moment she stepped her feet at Bloom's room. Her heart swells just by looking at her younger brother heartily laughing. Her eyes waters, 'This was the first time I heard him laugh like that, no, this was the first time that he laughed ever since he came to this house'

"Shane."
She said, calling the attention of our young villain. Bloom instantly divert his attention towards the owner of the voice. When he saw that it's his older sister, he smiles, eyes wrinkling on the process.

"Good morning, Big sister."

When Sabrina heard these words, she felt her tears falling from her eyes. On the other side, Bloom was panicking. 'Did I say something wrong?'

Bloom scurried off of his bed then hurriedly approached his big sister. He instinctively hugged her, trying to comfort the latter, "Don't cry big sister. I'm sorry if I made you cry."

Sabrina laughed at her brother's cuteness. She wiped the tears with her hands, then she bend down a little and places a kiss on the young villain's plump cheeks, "Don't be sorry. Big sister was just happy."

Bloom nodded even if he didn't understand what she's saying. He shrugged, 'Women sure are such complicated creature. Their feelings are hard to discern'

"Come on, let's have a breakfast with Big Brother."

"Okay." Bloom nodded enthusiastically. When they are about to leave, they heard a whimpering cry that made them stopped from walking. Bloom's head immediately whipped to where the cat was. And there he saw the black-furred creature looking at him woefully.

Eyes slightly widening, he strutted towards the black-furred creature and scooped it into his arms.
"I got you. I'm sorry for forgetting you. Hush now."
Bloom kept on coaxing the black-furred creature not noticing the smile that was plastered on Sabrina's face.