Oh my

Jungkooks POV

As I wandered around in my thoughts, I couldn't stop falling into the scenes with Jimin. I couldn't bring him with me because my mom isn't who she used to be. Her attitude changed and I couldn't stand seeing Jimin hurt, but I already hurt him so much.

After several hours of sleeping and listening to music while reading, we finally were descending from the air. My face dropped at the thought of seeing my mom after what happened a while ago. I felt that memory build up causing a whole new wave of emotions come through.

"Mother, he is crucial to our family! Don't you see it when he criticises me for being gay?" The tears ran down my face like a runner sprinting a marathon.

"Honey, he's not rude! Maybe you need some discipline on how to treat your elders." She barked at me, and the hate inside of me grew.

"He is not someone I will respect!" I hissed bawling up my fists.

"Maybe that boy you like isn't right for you! Being gay isn't always good!" She started to get quiet in the middle of talking.

"Yes, you are a disgrace to this family, our family's name will be stomped on if you keep kissing boys." My mother's fiancé scolded me. Why is she on his side, she told me to go back to him when all was lost. My mother isn't who she is right now, not with him around.

"Mom you're out of your mind for thinking that way! You liar." More tears poured out of my eyes.

"You're weak, selfish, and disgusting." He ridiculed, "I don't want a fag like you living in this household!" He suddenly gripped my collar, "you are pathetic," he spat before dropping me to the ground. When I looked up at them, my mom was behind him looking as if she was sorry.

"Don't look at me like that." She whispered.

"You deserve to go to hell." I couldn't stand this anymore, so I struggled to get off the floor and quickly limped on to the streets, wiping my tears.

I didn't realize I was gripping the seat so hard that my knuckles turned white, fear built in my eyes, until a flight attendant came over to ask me to leave.

"Sir? We have to get this plane ready for the next flight, are you okay? You need to get off. Sir?" She tapped me on my shoulder and I flinched at the touch.

"Huh? I-um yeah I'm fine, thank you." I said getting up and grabbing my carry on from under the seat.

As I walked out of the gate I saw the normal black suit bodyguards waiting. Funny how I felt the presence of my mother already.

"Sir are you Jeon Jungkook?" A guy with glasses, black hair and a black trench coat stood before me.

"Yes who's asking?" I was a little worried why this guy knew my name.

"Your mother sent me to pick you up." He said grabbing my bags out of my hands.

"Ah." I let him take my stuff, while he led me to the car.

It was a black Rolls-Royce Phantom, nice and shiny new. Beautiful car I could say so myself. The man opened up the door for me and I got in with a fake smile.

The silence grew all the way there, but it felt quick as I didn't pay attention to the road. I was texting everyone that I had made it safely. When I hovered over Jimin's contact, I hesitated. Should I text him?

"I'll wait." I mumbled to myself.

"We're here sir." He said and I corrected him, asking him to call me Jungkook instead.

Suddenly when I looked outside, it was a mansion like home.

"What the hell?" I said standing out on the sidewalk in front of what seemed like a dream house.

"Home sweet home." The man chuckled and I glared at him. I walked in with a cold stare and nothing more.

"My baby! You're here! I'm so happy you came!" I could hear the dreadful voice from my right ear.

"What do you want? What is the emergency that you desperately needed me here?" I wanted to get right to the point.

"I'll tell you when your dad gets home alright?" She asked patting my shoulder. I ripped her hand off my shoulder and walked around to see what the rest of the house looked like.

"Do not call me baby, or your son." I said,

"You are my son whether you like it or not." I could hear the grit in her teeth.

A couple of hours passed by and I spent them sleeping in the guest bedroom. I walked down stairs to be met by my so called 'father'.

"Ah son! What a nice boy you've grown up to be!" He shouted holding his arms out to hug me.

"Stop," a backed up away from his open grasp, "what's the emergency?" I asked, getting irritated that they were stalling. They sat down on the couch and I sat on the chair across from them.

"Okay well since he has a big business, it would be great if we have the next heir to the business connect with the other company that we have good tensions with." They explained.

"Okay and?" I asked, confused.

"We want you to do the very best option and... get married to the company's daughter!" They said quickly.

"What?!"