Day 2 - The Fourth

You wander into a set of dungeons separate from the ones you were held in. They seemed to be for people a lot closer to him then regular "law breakers." You vaguely recognized them, they were all the volleyball team from school. They were going through some sort of eternal volleyball training hell. You shook your head disappointedly, wondering how Kamoshida see people this way while passing the room as fast as you could remember there isn't anything you can do for these not quite people.

You open the doors apparently behind the people you trying to avoid. "To think you would make the same mistake again! You're hopeless!"

Ryuji boldly steps forward, "The school ain't your castle! I've memorized their faces real good. You're goin' down!"

'Moron'

Kamoshida grins cruelly, "It seems it's true when they say "barking dogs seldom bite. How far the star member of the track team has fallen."

"The hell you gettin' at!"

"I speak of the "track traitor" who acted in violence, ending his trackmate's dream. Oh I can only imagine the pain of those who were dragged under by your... selfish act."

Ryuji looks away and grunts. Akira staring at the back of his head, "Traitor?" he questions.

Kamoshida's face gets another sinister grin, "What a surprise. So your accompanying him without knowing him at all? Ryuji betrayed his teammates and crushed their hopes, yet he still carries on as carefree as ever!"

You step behind them, "Is there any other choice? Do you expect his world to be crippled and distorted like yours? With the guilt of something he never intended to happen, instead of the unfound narcissism like you?"

Kamoshida's eyes narrow at you, "You all came along with this fool and now your going to end up dead, how... unlucky of you." He turns around and begins to leave the room, "Go! Kill them all, and don't sully my castle with garbage!"

The guards in the room turn into shadows, as Morgana calls out for Ryuji to step back.

"Lets make quick work of these guys okay?" You all get into position. Morgan throws out a burst of wind that seems to do hardly anything at all, and Akira doesn't do much better.

"You!" you say as you look back at Ryuji. "This isn't going to go well so I need you stay behind me." Pilot throws the shadows back with a powerful gust of wind. "Morgana, watch your back!" In a blur both Morgana and Akira are down, just in time for Kamoshida to return and walk all over them.

"I bet you simply came here on a whim and ended up like this. Isn't that right..." Kamoshida says tauntingly to Ryuji, who is still behind you.

"No..."

"What a worthless piece of trash getting emotional so quickly."

'Wow, insult of the century... trash, so original.' You critic his blandness until you look back and see just how much it is effecting Ryuji.

Kamoshida shakes his head, "How dare you raise your hand at me? Though it was only temporary, have you forgotten my kindness in supervising the track practice."

Ryuji collapses on the ground behind you slamming on the floor, "It wasn't no practice! It was physical abuse, you just didn't like our team."

"It was an eyesore! The ONLY one who needs to achieve results is me! The coach before me who got fired was as hopeless as you are!" Kamoshida tensed up more, "If only he hadn't presented a sound argument... I would have settle at ending his star runner's career..."

'Oh Ryuji...' You think to yourself in pity.

Ryuji's head slightly perks up, "What?"

"Do you need me to deal with your other leg too? In this school they will call it self-defense anyway!"

"Dammit.... Am I going to lose... again?" You can just feel all the energy leave him, "Not only can I not run anymore, but the track team is gone... All because this asshole!"

"So thats why...." Morgana pipes up in pity from under Kamoshida's foot.

"Once these three are dealt with, your next." Kamoshida says grinding his heel into Morgana's back.

You you shake your head, and let your pose get more defensive as those words leave him.

"Ryuji!" Morgana yells.

"Ryuji! Stand up for yourself!" Akira yells out from the floor after ages of being silent.

After that you feel power pulse from behind you, " Your right. Everything that was important to me was taken by him... I don't even have a chance of getting them back!"

Whatever Kamoshida says falls on deaf ears as the pressure of confrontation begins to streaming from Ryuji. You make the safe decision to put some space between you and him. Ryuji stands up boldly, "No! That's what you are. All you can think about is how to use people. You are the real scumbag Kamoshida!"

Kamoshida's face twists in anger, "What are you doing, silence him!" he yells to all the grunts around him.

Everything Ryuji pent up in side of him lashes out, "Stop looking down on me with that stupid smile on your face!" He cradles his head and drops to the floor struggling with all this new found energy. When he sits up a skull mask covers the upper part of his face, and when finally on his feet he gruesomely rips off his mask releasing his persona.