24

🌹Tyrontroy

My professor pointed at me then asked me to stand up, and so i did. everybody was looking at me for today's english discussion was something i have always hated, well i used to.

"how about you tell us how what thing, feeling or entity describes your personality the most?" she was staring for no reason for i know today's the sixth of me getting mocked by a number of students,

typically my classmates. "i bet you'll describe yourself as something impaired, probably a damaged toy?" they all burst into laughter when one of classmates interfered, "hush.. i'm asking tyron so stop baffling guys" professor hushed them, she seemed so serious unlike the past days.

i have known her for being snobbish and today might be a different thing for her.

"go on, answer troy" with my shawl i hardly stood and faced the board, uttering the words till it form sentences, then i voiced it all out.

"if i were to compare myself with something, i pick rain."

she then asked why rain and everybody look with curiousity.

"rain can't be felt, heared, seen unless it's heavy or light enough to fall under specific circumstances. and once the rain falls, that's the only time people feel, hear or see the rain, sometimes, when everybody feels like the rain is coming they avoid it, as if it's something that will ruin their plans or even mess up with their day."

she showed me furrowing brows before speaking, "and what are you trying to imply?"

"just like the rain, everybody acts like they don't know me unless i show them how heavy i've been feeling the whole day, and when i do, they make me feel like i'm someone that should be avoided, that i might ruin the day or plan."

i gave a sigh, trying to not make a tear escape, "and that's why i could compare myself with the rain. very invisible and avoidable."

to readers: ikaw minsan mo nabang naramdaman na para kang ulan?