Chapter 1

Wrote this in December last year so.... anyway enjoy!

"And the contestant with the lowest votes and going home immediately is...... only the young."

Charlies POV:

My heart sank. We were just voted off. I looked around and saw shocked faces. Betsy started crying, Mikey was upset, I could tell. Then I saw Parisa holding back tears. We all hugged and spoke to Dermot. We watched our best moments and Parisa was still trying to hold back all her tears, I didn't like seeing her like this, it was making me upset just by looking at her. I do have feelings for her, saying we should be more than friends, but this wasn't the time. We walked off stage and hugged for a long time, the other contestants came rushing over to us and hugged us. They seemed as gutted as we were.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I couldn't find Parisa. The others said she went to the loo, but she wasn't there. I searched through the corridors and looked everywhere, till I finally saw her up against the wall holding on tightly to her knees. "P." She glared up at me and smiled weakly. I sat next to her and rapped my arm around her. She stared deep into my eyes and I saw a tear slip down her face. Then some more. And more. Till they didn't stop. "Oh P." I hugged her tightly as she cried into my chest. "Calm down, its OK. Im here. Shh." Her crying turned into sobbing. She looked up at me, "im sorry."

"Dont worry. Lets wipe those tears away. Come on." I brushed away her tears and she hugged me. I heard her whisper in my shoulder, "thank you." I smiled to myself and we walked back to the others.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We all jumped in a taxi to go to the x factor house for our last goodbyes. Parisa laid her head on my shoulder and fell asleep. Me, Mikey and Betsy had some short chats on the way there, we were too upset to have a long conversation.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We finally got there, but Parisa was still asleep. She looked so beautiful, calm, peaceful. I didn't want to wake her, but I needed too.

Parisas POV:

I felt my body slightly shake and heard a faint voice. "Parisa, we're here." Charlie sweetly said above me. I smiled and slowly got up. We all walked into the house and everyone came up to us again and hugged us, we started getting emotional again. No hold it back. Be strong! After we calmed down, we sat in the lounge and talked, I looked around to see if anyone was watching and went up to Charlie. "Hey can I talk to you? Alone?" He nodded and I led him out into the corridor. "Whats up?" He asked a bit concerned, so sweet. "Nothing, I just want to say thanks for earlier, you know." He smiled a very big smile and replied, "no problem." I hugged him and we went back into the lounge.