Chapter 14

Parisas POV:

Again I awoke to see Charlies face, I smiled and laid there for a while. When I got bored I kissed him on the lips and he instantly woke up. "Morning sleepy head." I grinned, "morning." He replied in a rather sexy morning voice. We just laid there looking at each other, until I crawled on top of him, he smirked.

Charlies POV:

Parisa was just laying on top of me, our noses were touching. I slowly kissed her, not pulling away and she smiled within the kiss. I deepend the kiss and started to feel her body, she ran her hands through my messy hair pushing her tongue into my mouth. I did the same. My tongue explored her mouth for a while, then I sat up and pushed her onto the bed so I was on top. I hovered over her, still kissing her. She held tightly onto my abs and smirked while my lips were still connected to hers. Finally I pulled away and started to bite her neck.

Parisas POV:

He started to bite my neck, leaving red marks. Small moans escaped my mouth.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"No Charlie." He instantly stopped and moved off of me. "Sorry." I sighed and stroked his face, "its OK. Im just not ready for that." He nodded, "I understand babe." I smiled and pushed him onto the bed. We laid there in silence, until I decided to get up. I jumped out of bed and left Charlie alone.