Chapter 11

Charlies POV:

I got ready, then went downstairs. I stood at the counter thinking of what I could have for breakfast. "Morning" Betsy said joyfully as she took as seat. "Morning," I replied, then Mikey came in "good morning," he said as he went to the cupboard and took out some bread. He put it in the toaster and leaned against the work surface waiting for it to be done. Then Parisa walked in and came up to me, she put her arm on my shoulder and said morning to Betsy and Mikey. "So how are you two?" Betsy asked, "fine" P replied. "Nothing..." Mikey cleared his throat "happened?" Parisa laughed a little, "no!" We all laughed and I wrapped my arm around Parisa waist.

Parisas POV:

I sat down and Charlie sat next to me, I got some cereal and poured it into a bowl. I kept glancing at Charlie, I don't no why but I did. Then Mikey reminded me about something, "hey you two have gotta tell the youngsters today." He said sitting next to Chuggs. "Oh yeah!" Charlie replied he'd obviously forgotten too. "Can't wait!" Betsy squealed, I rolled my eyes, she loves Charisa more than the youngsters do! But that's why she is an amazing friend. (Shes like my sister.)

---------------------------------------------

After breakfast we went outside to take the photo. Betsy had her phone at the ready. For the photo Charlie had his hands on my waist and I had my hands wrapped around his neck, with our noses touching. Betsy squirmed then took the photo. Then I kissed Charlie on the cheek and Betsy took a photo without me knowing and I blushed a bit. Charlie put his arm around my shoulder and we walked back inside.

Charlies POV:

We all sat down in the lounge on the laptop and went on our official Facebook, twitter and Instagram. We posted the photo and Mikey put a caption saying, 'look who's together? At last Charisa is happening! -M' then Betsy added 'it's true guys, this is no joke! Charisa 4 ever! -B' then me and Parisa put 'guys we are together and we love each other, Charisa all the way! - C+P'

Then we did the same on our personal instagrams but with our own captions instead.

Then our feeds went mental! Everyone loved us together! This was just the beginning!