Chapter 12

Charlies POV:

I didn't know what to do. Today we were doing nothing, no studio, no gig, no trip, no family visiting, just us four in the house being bored. "Why dont we just put a film on... again, better than nothing." Betsy suggested, "might aswell" Parisa replied. "I'll get snacks!" Said Mikey as he jumped up and went to the kitchen. "Trust Mikey!" I said, as the girls laughed. "What are we going to watch though?" I questioned as Parisa started moving closer to me. "Um... what about... Hunger Games?"

"OK, sounds like a plan," we put in the DVD just as Mikey returned with snacks. Me and Parisa shared some popcorn and so did Mikey and Betsy, we also had drinks and some other stuff Mikey had found.

----------------------------------------------------------------

We were half way through the film and Parisa was now snuggled into me her head on my chest with her arms wrapped round me. I smiled and kissed her forehead and moved a stray hair from her face. She gazed up at me and smiled, then went back to watching the movie.

Parisas POV:

I sat there with Charlie, randomly glancing at him throughout the film. He smirked as he saw me doing it, the next time I did it he caught my face with his hand, I stared at him and grabbed his shirt and roughly kissed him, he was shocked at first but then kissed back. He moved his hands round my waist and we were there on the sofa kissing passionately and roughly. Mikey and Betsy hadn't realised until about 30 seconds into it, then Mikey shouted "Get a room!" Ignoring Mikey we carried on, "did you here me?!" He said jokingly, Charlie smiled within the kiss and picked me up bridal style and walked up to his room and chucked me on the bed. I breathed heavily and so did he. He grinned and crawled across the bed towards me and we carried on from were we had left off.