Chapter 6 (Petsy in this Chapter)

Charlies POV:

Parisas mum was phoning mine, Mikeys and Betsy parents and P's sister. While we were waiting for them to arrive, we were playing a singing game. Mikey and Betsy were first, as me and Parisa cuddled on the sofa. Mikey beat Betsy by two points! "Noooo! Thats not cool!"

"Ha ha! I win!" Mikey laughs, Betsy hits him, then me and Parisa go head to head. I beat her by one point and did this weird dance thing, "good job were not doing a dancing game!" Parisa mocks, while Betsy and Mikey laugh. "Very funny!" Now it was Parisa against Betsy. Parisa beat Betsy by ten points and Betsy almost screamed the house down! "Why do I lose everything!"

"Coz your a loser!" Parisa joked, "why you little!" Bets jumped on P and they were rolling around on the floor, as Mikey and I laughed. They finally stopped and hugged each other, "I love you really." Parisa said in a soppy voice. "Me too!" Betsy said pretending to cry. Parisa kissed her cheek and flicked her nose, Betsy lightly slapped her back. Petsy. You gotta love it!

Parisas POV:

Petsy moment! Everyone loves a Petsy moment!

Betsy POV:

Petsy! We love Petsy! You love Petsy!

Parisas POV:

Now it was Charlie vs Mikey, it was so funny. They did weird voices and went really high. In the end Mikey won and jokingly boasted. Then there was a knock at the door, which was all our parents and my sis. I got on the sofa with Charlie and he put his arm round my shoulders.