Chapter 11. Two New Friends and A New Club

Time skip to one week later...

Naruto's POV

10:17 a.m.

It's been a week since the plan started. Guards surrounded the school and the dorms. Surveillance cameras were installed every corner of the the school. Nothing happened these few days. Sakura and Ino didn't attempt to bully me again. They just stayed a certain distance away from us, but they still admire The Konoha Boys and fangirl with a big bunch of girls.

I know they were mean to me but I am willing to give them a second chance. Everyone deserves a second chance, right?

Right now, we are having a break, this is my chance.

I stood up and walked to their seats. Sakura and Ino were chatting happily until they saw me heading towards them. They stared at me with confusion.

I smiled and said, "Um...Sakura san, Ino san. I know you two had bad memories regarding to me or maybe misunderstood me. But can we put those aside and be friends?"

Sakura and Ino widened their eyes in shock.

"Are you sure Naruto kun? We bullied and hurt you before." Sakura said softly as she cletched her skirt, lowered her head. Ino looked at me with disbelief.

I held out my hand to them. "Of course, you two deserve a second chance!"

Sakura heard my answer and lifted her head, showing her smile. Ino sighed but she also smiled. The two of them hugged me tightly that caused the guys, Tenten and Hinata gasped.

"We are really sorry that we hurt you before. We wanted to say apologize but we don't know how." Sakura teared up a bit.

"We promise we won't do that again. Thank you, Naruto kun." Ino said it sincerely.

I hugged the two girls, rubbing their backs. "Hey, I'm fine now. By the way, drop the honorifics stuff, just call me Naruto!"

Hinata and Tenten also hugged us and became a group hug.

"How dare you guys hug each other without me! I, Ten ten also deserve to get hugged too!" Ten ten chuckled as she declared to us.

Hinata squeezed us tight and giggled. "Since we made up, let's eat lunch together later! The thirteen of us! "

The five of us laughed and nodded.

The guys on another side cried streams of tears as they clenched their fists. 'He's an angel! I'm so happy we got to have him!'

After the break, the lessons we had became more cheerful and full of laughter. Everyone had a good time.

12:10 p.m.

Naruto's POV

Ring~

Yay~It's lunch time! Time to have lunch!

I whistled a tune as the thirteen of us headed to the cafeteria. I skipped beside Sasuke and chatted with him.

"Today is such a good day, right Sasuke kun?" I turned to smile at him.

Sasuke looked at me, his expression softened a bit and gave me a tiny smile. "Being with you makes my day, Naru chan."

I immediately blushed, why does he say the most embarrassing things?

"Ours too, Naru chan." The other guys also heard Sasuke's comment and turned around to look at me.

Dang it! You flirty boys! I covered my blushed up face with my right arm.