Chapter ~1~

Jungkook POV

On lonely days like these I enjoyed a pretty boy to accompany me.
I got lonely rather often.
Not only that but I tended to pull others into it as well.
My closest friend himself always suffered under these circumstances.
Although I always teased him about his buttoned up personality, I wasn't exactly pleased with myself either.

"Mister Jeon, this is Park Jimin.
He has a debt to pay to you."
The servant explained.
I mustered the boy, who was standing so confidently, even though he had just been served as my first dish.

"What's wrong?" He said "I don't have have all night, let's get this over quickly.".
Then I recognized him.
He was the thief I saw the night I had invaded the central museum.. At least for him I was nothing but another thieve.
Did he not notice that it was me?
I felt a little irritated at first but at ease, when he pushed me down with his soft thighs.
The boy was a total cutie on the outside, his whole appearance was angelic, even I had to notice that, but I refrained from looking more closely.Jimin had changed so much over the years.

"You're getting ahead of yourself, aren't you?"I said and turned him around so he fell into place underneath me.
"I'm not that kind of a master, didn't they tell you?" I groaned, smirking viciously.
When I saw the confused look on his face I chuckled "Poor kitten, you had no idea, did you?".
When he heard my words he pressed his lips together and frowned.
I didn't think much of it, but when he turned his head I could see him rolling his eyes.
What the-?
Getting worked up, I pressed my fingers onto his stomache, ignoring his attitude.
He ignored me
"You talk too much, old man"
I was left dumbfounded at the words of his
"What did you just say?"
"I said you should get your wrinkly dick fixed, old man"he scoffed while bending his neck and watching me over his shoulder.
"Are you nuts?I'm only 25." I told him, as calm as possible.
He smirked "so you're a brat, old man.".
"You aren't making any sense."
"Every fucker who exploits innocent beauties like me is an old perv."
He smiled as if he was expecting to get praised for this nonsense and I noticed him slurring his words slightly.
"Listen, I'm just helping you to get rid of your debt, what's the problem here?"
"Your wrinkly dick"
"Are you trying to pick a fight?"
That was when the door opened and an unsightly upset Jung Hoseok stormed in.

Hoesok POV

When I had heard that the servant had confused Jimin with Jeon Jungkooks VIP guest I was more than startled.
But running into a scene as erotic as them was too much.
I collapsed and fell right into Yoongis arms, who had followed me out of concern.
"You know sometimes you really ain't such a scary don."He said but quickly forgot about me when he saw what situation Jimin was in.
He hurried over and was about to punch Jeon but Jimin held him back with one of his feet and told him "Stop. You big, sleepy, karate bear.
He might just destroy your whole existence ..."
He said and I guess the alcohol took over because he added "with his wrinkly dick".
Jungkook lifted one eyebrow "are you drunk?"
Jimin nodded because he seemed to have remembered his condition.
"For christs sake, Jung Hoseok." Jungkook sighed.
I signalized Jimin to leave for now.
"I'm sorry about your dick" Yoongi said while leaving, seemingly having given up on beating the man after hearing about his crotches misery.

Jimin POV

I woke up to the sound of Yoongis radio, that, once again, played "obladi oblada" by the Beatles.

Remembering what had happened the night before, I checked my phone, scratching the place where Jeon had touched me.
It was supposed to feel dirty but strangely it didn't.
Still I decided to take a bath.
On my way to the bathroom I encountered Yoongi who asked me what I was doing.
"M gonna take a bath, wanna come?" I said while stroking his chin.
"Stop joking around" he said while blushing "don't you wanna tell me what happened yesterday?".

He looked concerned.
In fact he didn't know much about me even though we had been living together for seven years by then.
"It was an accident, don't think about it" I said, partly lying.
He also knew that I was.

*Jin POV*

I typed my password while I was listening to the pained voice of a young guy ,crying.
"Hey you" I said to my friend, who was playing around right behind my desk "keep it down".

*Yoongi POV*

I knew Jimin thought of me as a coward.Maybe it was partly because of that.What I had done the day before wasn't like me.
My hand stroked the hard paper of the money we had made from the robbery as I shivered.

Hoseok wasn't going to hurt him any more.I'd make sure.