Pain

Wali POV

I went to farah room after talking to Zain. They said that they are going to come in an hour. So I went inside in her room.

I got shocked farah was crying and a nurse was holding her hands down.

Hey what is going on I rush towards farah and why is she crying I asked the nurse in strict tone. And take hold of farah's hands in mine as she was trying to take the tube out.

Sir she is not cooperating and trying to take the tube out said nurse.
Ok let me handle it I said.

Farah what happened love calm down kuch nahi hoa relax ho jao (nothing happened just relax) look I am here with you now I said.

And wipe the tears from her face from my one hand while the other one is still holding her both hands down.

She started to cry again this time little loudly. Acha shhhhh bato muje kaya hoa? Dar ho raha hai (ok shhhhh tell me what happened are you in pain) I asked her.
She nodded her head in yes.

When is the last time you give her painkiller I asked nurse.
Sir half an hour before she woke up she said.
And what was the dose you gave I question her.
Sir 1.5mg she replied.

Are you really in your sense who said you to give her lightest dose when I clearly mentioned it. That give her 5.5mg every two hours I shouted on her.

S..i...r but sh...e was unconscious so I thought that why to give her heavy dose of medicine when she can't feel the pain she said.

And who are you to decide it huh I am the doctor here you are no one to defy me get out of here I shouted.

B...u..t..s..s...i..r she tried to say but I stoped her and said get out. And with that she left and I turn towards farah.

She was now crying like her life depends on it.
Shhhhh farah dont cry you will get sick shhhhh I said.

And wipe her tears away. Now I am leaving your hands and you will not touch the tube ok I said to her.

She nodded her head a little and I let go of her hands. Then went towards the table and picked up syringe.

And ready a injection of stronger painkiller with sedative in it so she can sleep for a while. Her vitals are not normal yet so I have to put her on ventilator from some more time.

Shhhhhh bs abhi theek ho jaye ga dar bsss shhhh (shhhh pain will go away now shhh) I said.

While taking her hand in which IV was injected and open the cap of IV and then started to inject the medicines slowly in her IV.

After I was done I throw the injection away and started moving my hand in her hairs and she slept after few minutes.

..................................

Everyone came after some time and I said them to wait while I remove the ventilator.

I woke farah up while tapping her shoulder gently. After few minutes she woke up.

Farah here I am going to remove your ventilator I will pull the tube out from your mouth if you feel to throw up so don't stop the feeling and throw up the nurse will give you the bucket I said.

She nodded and I carefully pull the tube out and she started to throw up in the bin which nurse was holding.

I rubbed her back to calm her down. She got panic after seeing the blood coming out from her mouth. And hold my hands tightly and start to cry

Shhh it's ok it's nothing to be sacred of it will stop after few minutes don't worry I said.

After she was done I asked her are you good now. She gave me little nod in yes. Ok good here is the water drink it slowly I said. And hold a glass with straw in it to help her drink.

When she drank the water I asked her Are you feeling any pain anywhere She nodded her head in no.

Ok good now lay down while I will call everyone inside so you can meet them.

.................

AFTER FEW DAYS

It is few days since farah surgery and she is doing very well. Right now Saad and I am sitting in my office.

So what happened to the notice you send to Moiz I asked Saad.
He didn't gave any replay so I apply for the case so the court date is on next week he replied.

Ok so it mean farah will also go to court I asked.
Yes but if she is not well we can take the next date he replied.

She will go I will discharge her day after tomorrow if all goes well I said.

..................

Farah POV

Agha Jan and Noor ma was here right now with me. Noor ma was making me drink soup.

Agha Jan please take me from here I don't want to live here anymore I want to go with you to the mansion I said.

Beta you know it's important for you to live here till Wali decide to discharge you he replied sweetly.

I kept my head in Noor ma's lap and started to cry like a baby I have started to get all motherly love from Noor ma or Anabiya ma.

Please Noor ma take me from here ask Wali to discharge me please I pled her. But before she could say something room door opened and Saad with Wali enter.

Agha Jan lets go Saad said.
But I tighten my hold on Noor ma and start to shake my head in no.

What happened to her asked Wali.
She wants to go home replied Noor ma.
Not again Wali said and took my hand in his and measured my pulse then he picked up an injection from the bedside table and try to take my IV hand but I hide it in between my stomach.

Farah give me your hand it's your medicine time he said. I nodded my head in no.

Why he asked.
Because I know you will give me something to make me sleep so that I can sleep and Agha Jan and Noor ma can go to home.

I will go with them today you are not letting me leave the hospital. Why don't you just discharge me please I want to go home I cried.

Farah I can't discharge you right now you are not stable please try to understand for me you health is the priority. Now be a good girl and give me your hand he said.

I didn't respond to him I just hug Noor ma tightly. And buried my head in her stomach and started to cry while doing that I didn't realize that I have put my IV hand behind Noor ma's back while hugging her.

And when I realize it. It was already very late because I feel Wali injecting me with the medicine in my IV.

I try to take it back but he hold it firmly and said shhhh bs bs ho gaya bsss. (shhhh it's done)

Then he left my hand and and came to stand behind my back
After sometime I got drowsy and dizzy Wali carefully remove me from Noor ma's lap.

I tried to hold her but Wali made me lay. I was drowsy my senses started to get numb I couldn't fight I feel Agha Jan and Noor ma kissed my forehead.

I again try to hold Noor ma's hand but before my hand could reach Wali took it in him hand and started to make circles on it.

Shhhh it's ok farah go to sleep shhhh he started to run fingers in my hairs.
No..... I... i ... i wa..nt...t..o.....g.....o.........ho...me I shutter.
Shhhh sleep every thing is fine I heard Wali saying this before I gave myself in darkness.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna