Confess

Wali POV

Me and Bilal is sitting in my car and going back to our house. Bilal's car was gone to work shop so he came to me after office work as all other come late from office.

What happened Bilal you are fine I asked because he was awfully quiet.
Nothing he replied.

Tell me what happened I know something is bothering you I again try to ask him.

Ummm it's nothing...... well their is a problem he replied after few seconds.
Tell me what's the matter I asked.

You know yesterday I heard Taya and Tayi taking about some alliances which came for Hira he said.
Hmmm go ahead I asked him.

It's nothing just forget it he said.
Hey you know I am your best friend come on tell me what's the matter I said.

Don't you think that it's better that she should not marry yet she is very young to get married he said.

Bilal come to the point I said in stern voice.
I don't want her to get married to anyone he said.

And why is that I asked him. I know what is the reason but I want him to confess himself

BecauseIlovehersomuchtooseeherwithanyoneelse he said with signal breath.

Bilal calm down I know I am her brother but I am your best friend as well so now tell me clearly because I didn't got a single word you said I told him.

Ok look I love her please I will keep her happy and the best part of our marriage is that she will be in same house as you please let me marry her he plead.

I started to laugh loudly
Omg Bilal look at you. You took one year to realize your feelings for her I said him.

What do you mean did you know about it did Hira said anything he asked.

No she didn't.......but we are her brothers we see how you look towards her.

Wait a minute you mean we who else know about it he asked.

Me Zain,Sheryar and Saad by the way we four were very happy about it because you are the best for her and you know one thing....... that is when Hira was 10 years old she told me that she have crush on you and I scolded her but now I don't know about it I told him.

Really he asked excitedly.
Yes..... but now first you have to talk to Agha Jan before anyone else take her away from us I told him.

Yes I will do it today he replied
Ok then best of luck I said.

....................

Bilal POV

Agha Jan I have to talk to you I said to Agha Jan.
Yes tell me what is it he asked.
Agha Jan please I want to marry Hira please Agha Jan I love her please I plead.

Agha Jan grin ear to ear
I knew you were in love with her he replied I feel little embarrassed that everyone know about it.

Don't be embarrassed I will talk to Hira first then will tell you the date of your wedding he replied.

But what about our parents I asked.
We will surprise them he said.
You are so naughty Agha Jan I said and went to my room.

...................

Hira POV

Maid came and said that Agha Jan was calling me I went to his room.

Yes Agha Jan you called me.
Yes came beta sit he said.
I sat beside him on the bed.

Hira beta tell me what you think about Bilal he asked.
I was confused.
What you mean Agha Jan I asked.

Beta look what you think about marriage with Bilal he asked.
And I started to blush.
Agha Jan I don't know I never think of marriage it will be your or my parents decision what ever you will say I will do it I said shyly.

No beta it's your life you have to live so you have the right to select your life partner he said.

Think about it and then I will ask your answer in front of everyone and remember you have option to reject he said.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please share vote and comment
Your writer
Aamna