Walima

Farah POV

it's new morning and today is the Walima of Sheryar bhai and Alia baji. Right now everyone was having breakfast while we all cousins were enjoying teasing the newly wedded.

After having breakfast Sheryar bhai said I want you all cousins in the lawn in 5 minutes.

And with that he and Alia baji left for their room while we all cousins looked each other we very well know now what will happened next.

Ok so farah you will be in front said Zain.
Why I will not go in front no I replied.

Pretty please Sheryar bhai will not say anything to you please pretty please said Saad.

No never I said with the pout.
Okay I will go first don't pout said Wali.

Then we all went to the lawn there Sheryar bhai was sitting with newspaper in his hand.

Yes bhai you call us asked Wali.
You all very well know that why I called you all now tell me whose plan was it said Sheryar bhai still looking on newspaper.

What plan bhai this time it was Saad who replied.
Saad I know you all very well tell me whose plan was it Sheryar bhai said again.

Bhai we don't know what are you talking about said Wali while making puppy face.

Ok then now Agha Jan will deal with you all he said and stand to go but everyone stopped him while saying no in union.

Then tell me whose plan was it bhai's voice was strict.
It was farah's plan said Zain and my eyes went wide.

What?? I shouted. But everyone nodded their head and said yes it was farah's plan she wanted to have some adventure and fun time it was Bilal.

I shake my head furiously in no. No bhai they are all lying it was not my plan. I promise you it was all planed by Zain.

Who said it was my plan said Zain.
Hoor told me it was you who bought that lizard and made the plan right Hoor I asked Hoor but she was still.

Bhai look they are lying it was not my plan believe me please I said.

I know farah and I believed you don't worry and you Zain your punishment is that you will clean all the mess made in my room now said Bahi.

But bhai it's not fair it was not only me everyone agreed with the plan so why I am alone in getting punishment said Zain.

Don't worry Zain everyone will get their punishment. For rest including girls except Farah 100 sits up in my room after Zain is done with the cleaning.

.................

It was nighttime when I was going in my room after coming from Walima I was climbing the stairs when I suddenly started getting dizzy I was about to fall but Wali hold me.

Hey you ok he asked.
Yes just got dizzy maybe because of tiredness I replied.
No you should not get dizzy it's not good come let's go to your room and check your bp Wali said.

I nodded because I know he will not listen to me so it's waste to argue.

He checked my bp then held my wrist and took my pulse.
Farah are you having the medication I gave you he asked but I didn't replied.
And he got the answer from my silence.

Farah how could you it's so important for your health why didn't you take them he asked me in strict tone.

I don't like it. I hate medicines I replied meekly.
Farah what should I do to you tell me where are they he's asked I opened my bedside drawer took them out and hand him.

He saw me and then closed his eyes like he is trying to control his anger then take the medicines out from the package and gave me three different color medicines and hand me a glass of water.

Here take them he said in a strict tone. I was about to protest but his one glare was enough for me to gulps the medicines down.

Now change you dress and go to sleep because you are tried he said and walk out of the room.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all like the update
Please vote
Share and comment

Your writer
Aamna