Its true

Wali POV

It have been a 8 hours since farah s missing we all have some idea who have done it. But we are trying to take proofs.

I am sitting in living room with Agha Jan because he was so stressed about all this event while Zain and Sheryar is gone see CCTV footage of mall where this event happened.

Bilal and Saad are taking care of police. Main door opened and Zain along with Sheryar  came in.

What happened Agha Jan asked.
It is true which we all expect Moiz has kidnapped her replied Zain.

I will not leave him this time how dare he did this I said angrily.
Ok so me,Wali,Zain,Saad, along with Bilal will go to his house and take farah back said Sheryar.

We all nodded then Agha Jan instructed us what we have to do.

Wali you will take your medical bag along with all important things in it and take police with in an other car and you all sit in one car while the police will follow you he said.

We all nodded our head ok Agha Jan everyone replied.
And one more thing I want Moiz to get arrested am I clear he asked.

Crystal we all said in union. Agha Jan get angry very rarely but when he do then devil himself get scared of him.

We all sat in our car and I put my medical bag in trunk of the car and we started our journey. It will take six hours to reach their.

..................

Farah POV

I started to wake up from my sleep my head is paining so much I try to put my hand to my head to give it a massage but something tuck my hand I again try it but all in vain

I whined a little because of pain in my head. I feel my self in moving car then suddenly I hear a voice saying look who is waking up it was Moiz voice I got scared but couldn't do anything nor have energy to open my eyes.

Something hit me on the same spot as early and I feel pain so much which some tears leaked from my close eyes.
And then everything went blank again.

..............

Wali POV

We reached at Moiz place. We decided that Bilal will go and knocked the door and when the door will open police will enter and then we all will go together inside.

And same thing happened Moiz came to open the door as soon as he opened Bilal tackle him down then police took the control and then we all went inside the house.

There was two room I went inside both the room but didn't found farah while I was searching her I hear Zain's voice coming from upstairs calling us.

We all reach and their farah was tied to a chair and was unconscious a rag was in her mouth. Blood was leaking behind her head. Which make me panicked. I was froze at my place.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update

Please vote and comment

Your writer
Aamna