Court Date

Farah POV

It's been two weeks of my surgery now I am feeling much better yesterday Sheryar bhai and Alia baji came back from their honeymoon.

Right now I am getting ready to go to court as today I have the date of my case. Wali is going with me while Saad has already left for court.

We reached the court right now Wali help me to come out from car. He took me inside the court room where Saad was standing.

Wali made me sit on a bench and after waiting for few minutes judge came and sit on her chair.

Everything was going smoothly until judge directly asked me.
Do you want divorce asked the judge.
Yes I replied her.

But before anyone could say anything Moiz interrupt and said judge they took my wife forcefully with them and now they are pressuring her to take divorce.

Is it so farah judge asked.
I don't know what to say but at very moment Saad replied for which I was very thankful.

He said I have given you the proofs judge he beats her everyday on every small things.

And that is why her heart got very weak she was not having the required treatment and care that she needs you can see her reports.

Okay I have seen it. I am writing my decision and it is that Farah have 3 months time to think about her decision.

It's totally depends on her that she want to have a meeting with Moiz and sought out the things between them or not.

And if after 3 months Farah still wants divorce then Moiz is obligated to give her divorce the judge tell us about her decision.

After that we came out of the court room Saad and Wali both were taking me back to home but before we could reach the car Moiz came in front of us and stop us.

I want to talk to Farha alone he demanded I was so scared that tears started to blur my eyes and I hold Wali from behind.

Do you want to talk to him asked Saad I just shook my head in no.
She don't want to talk so leave the way Saad replied.

No we have three months we can meet and talk the judge ordered Moiz said.

If farah want and right now she didn't want it so get aside and with that we started to walk again.

After we reached home we had lunch then Wali said it's my rest time so he took me to my room and give me my medicines I hate taking medicines.

I didn't take medicines from his hand nor I opened my mouth to take them.

What's with the tantrums asked Wali.
I don't want to eat them please Wali I said and gave him the best puppy-eyes.

Not happening love come on be a good girl said Wali.
I shook my head again.

So you want me to give you injection hmmm he asked.
No I shook my head.
Then be a good girl and eat them come on he said.

I finally took the medicines and eat them because I hate injections and I know Wali is not the one to joke around with when it comes to my health otherwise he is very sweet and jolly person.

I remember in hospital I was showing same tantrums to a nurse and because they were very careful with me after the that one incident which took with the nurse in ICU.

So Wali become very careful and strict with the nurses he assigned for me. And because of his anger they do not force me for anything.

And I took benefit of it many time. So nurse went and call Wali as he was in emergency with other patient but when he got to know about my tantrums.

He forcefully injected me the same medication which I have to eat but because he got angry so instead of making me eat the medicines he injected me.

And I keep crying for whole time and Wali try to everything to stop me from crying.

But then I complain Agha Jan about it when he came to hospital and he scold Wali.

Then Wali let me have my favorite chocolate after that I got ok but from that day I got to know that Wali is very strict about my health which is also a good thing.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you guys will like the update

Please vote share and comment

Your writer
Aamna