Two weddings

Agha Jan POV

I have to Talk to everyone about something important so meet me in the living room after breakfast.
Everyone nodded Their heads in yes.

Yes Agha Jan now tell us what you want to talk said Feroz.
I want marriage of Bilal with Hira if everyone is ok with it.

Everyone look at each other then Daniyal replied Agha Jan no one have any problem if Bilal and Hira is agree with this marriage.
Ok good I replied.

Bilal do you have any problem with this marriage I asked him.
No Agha Jan I am ready he replied.

Hira do you have anyone else in mind or do you have any problem with this marriage I asked.

No Agha Jan you selected Bilal for me and I am sure you have selected best for me she said and run from their while giggling.

So it's decided the marriage will be after 2 months so start the preparation I said.

But why two months Agha Jan do it in a month said Bilal.
Because it's not only your marriage but one more marriage will happened I said

Everyone got shocked and asked whose.
Saad with Alina I said.
Saad do you have any problem with this marriage or Alina do you have any problem I asked both of them together.

No Agha Jan they replied in union.
Good now go and start the preparations I said.

...................

TWO MONTHS LATER

Writer POV

Today is the Nikkha and reception of Alina and Saad and Bilal and Hira so everyone was busy in doing arrangements there was a hustle bustle in the mansion everyone was happy and enjoying.

Some girls were dancing while other were teasing brides. Boys were making sure each and everything is according to the instructions given to the event planer.

Nikkha was done both couples our sitting on stage and everyone is busy in doing photoshoot.

Bilal and Hira

Saad and Alina

Saad and Alina

..................................................

Farah POV

These past two months were very busy in doing preparations of two weddings everything was so good today.

I am laying in my bed as function was finished and I was feeling very tried from past two days so now I will rest. I changed my clothes and went to bed and sleep.

I don't know what time it was but I was so tired to open my eyes some one was knocking on the door.

But when i didn't give any replay my room door opened slightly and then some one walk inside.

Farah you are still sleeping everyone is waiting for you on breakfast replied Hoor.

Hoor just give me 5 minutes I will come I replied.
Ok come quickly she said and went away.

I slowly got up and went inside the washroom and took bath the got ready and went downstairs as I was still tried but I don't want anyone to get worried over me so I carefully sat on the chair in the middle of Hoor and Wali.

We had our breakfast then again I went in my room after telling Hoor I am going to sleep as I am tried from functions.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hope you all will like the update
Please comment vote and share

Your writer
Aamna