Wolves!

I was helping Zoey with the posters, and it was so cute

I was helping Zoey with the posters, and it was so cute. We were finishing putting it up then her dad called her in. 

"One more minute!" This dude came back and he smelled like a wolf but then again it might just be me.

"Have you seen any werewolves? I am looking for a werefriend."

"Silly kid, werewolves aren't real."

"But my friend Jamie" she points to me and I wave "saw one, isn't that right Jamie."

"Could of been a hiker saying howls it going to us Zoey, you know I am a bit umm different." My moonstone glowed a bit but I covered it. Thinking he didn't notice but he did.

"Lets go Zoey, I need to read to you and go home."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We were in the auditorium listening to the candidates for prez but lets face it that is boring. All of sudden when Zed was talking the werewolves entered the room.

"Where is the moonstone whitehair!" The girl from the woods yelled at Addison. Wait moonstone? They are looking for it too!

"Z-24! Defend the girls!" 

"Wolves ready!"

"Will everyone just calm down!" My wolf and witch side came out as I yelled/growled and when I did I kinda knocked down everyone in the room with my magic.

"Jamie you are one of them! A mutt?" Zed yelled.

"I am a half bred."

"Sorry, but we just wanted to join your school." The girl said as she smiled to me.

Bucky being Bucky just started to find excuses for them not to but they were allowed to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was in the library trying to find some magic books again since every now knows I am a freak.

"Jamie hey!" 

"Addi? Why are you still talking to me?"

"Because we are sisters and thats what sisters do, we love each other." I hugged her.

"Thank you so much I thought you would hate me." 

"I could never hate you." I slowly explained my history to her and my past, but then I had to tell her another thing from my past.

"Addi my birth name was-"

"Jordan yes I know mom and dad told me."

phew

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As me and Addison walk down the aisles we saw Wyatt reading a book upside down. I turned around then took it and flipped it the right way.

"If you are going to read the book, then do it correctly cutey." I winked as I walked away. 

"That was odd." Addi said to me.

"Yep, but he is kinda cute." We giggled and sat down.

"That do-nvm sorry Jamie." Bree said to me.

"It's fine." 

Willa then slammed a book down.

"Lies, the settlers attacked us then stole our moonstone!"

"She ain't wrong Addi." I added.

"I'm sorry I didn't know.."

"Theres a lot you don't know." Willa spat.

She walked out with the books.

"I know the alarm will go off if you don't check out the books!"

Willa then took off her necklace and threw it at the alarm. 

"Our necklaces have a way with electronics." Me and Wyatt said at the same time causing me to blush as he walked away.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I walked into Zombie-Town and heard the wolves talking.

"None of these books have info on the moonstone!" Willa slammed the book closed as she yelled.

"You won't find anything about the moonstone just to help you out." They all looked at me like I had three heads.

"Half bread remember?" I took out my necklace from under my shirt.

"Is that why you howled in the woods?" Willa asked

"No duh."

"Would you like to join our pack?" Willa and Wyatt asked.

"I have been waiting for 5 years to find my pack! Of course!" We all howled then hugged, Wyatt held on to me for a bit longer and then I kissed his cheek just to get him to let go but he ended up returning the favor and I blushed a dark red.

"Hey wolves!" Ugh Zed.