Dance Of A Wolf

I got upstairs after my parents came home and started to freak out. They thought I was dead which made them really emotional, which made me really emotional. I found a dress on my bed I took of my necklace and did a spell so that when every I howl or dance the stars/ moons will glow blue. (or when I am really happy or in the dark) 

---------------------------------------------------------------

I finished getting ready and started to walk to where I would meet the wolves and zombies. Just to add to the drama I was going to enter last and look like a total badass. 

"Wyatt (i think i misspelled his name last chapter) you look great." I said almost breathless, he pulled me into a hug then kissed me. I still wasn't used to it. The passion that he had, and the way it turned me to jelly.

"So do you love." He smirked. God I am so in love with him. I just wondered why we weren't mates.. Anyways they walked to the school and impressed everyone. Now it was my turn.

I howled and then slowly walked to the door. The stars on my dress glowing purples and blues.

People just looked dumbstruck, I smiled and waved then ran to Wyatt.

"I like the addition to the the dress." He slowly took me to the dance floor.  We slowly danced back and forth. I could't help but look into his eyes. He smile was adorable and the way he spoke was just wow.  I slowly got on my toes to kiss him, but I started to cough. But I wouldn't stop, I was scared.

"Jamie! Willa help!" Wyatt called out trying to help me.  I grabbed at my necklace the cracks were getting worse and worse. 

"Willa do you have the necklace?"  She nodded and rushed over.  

"D-dont. It for the great alpha." They looked at me worried.

"You can't die baby." Wyatt was holding me in his arms. 

"I-" They ignored my protests and put it around my neck.

Then I started to glow.