Battle In The Halls

"Wait... So you guys are telling me Arron, Zach, and Emma are vampires? What about Lace?"  I asked.

"I'm human...my parents left me in the woods one day... But I somehow developed a earth magic. So I found the vampires and they took me in. I can vow that they don't drink human blood. Only deer or prey animals." Lace explained.

"I still don't understand you Emma. You smell like a wolf.." She looked nervous but then I heard Willa growling.

"Willa whats wrong?" 

"They are! Vampires are blood sucking leeches!" She yelled.

"Willa calm down. I am sure they are fine." 

"No-"

"I SAID  CALM DOWN!"  I used my alpha voice. Everyone then looked at me.

"Oops, sorry Willa." I grabbed Sarah's hand.

"We have a lot to catch up on! Anyway why are you here?"

"We are here to get Vampire and Witch kind more respected." Answered Zach. Me, Addison and Eliza all said.

"How can we help?"

"Huh? Don't you guys hate vampires and witches?" 

"Nope We are al- nvm my friend group and I are all for new types of people!" I said.

"So welcome to Seabrook High!" Addison yelled.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hey guys yes I know this was short but I needed to but one thing out and I am trying to come up with more ideas)