More New Kids

(That is what Jamie Looks like but with purple in her hair as well

(That is what Jamie Looks like but with purple in her hair as well.)

Sarahs pov 

I was pacing back in forth waiting for the others

I was pacing back in forth waiting for the others. Me, my little brother Zach, my girlfriend Emma and Lace and Arron were going to Seabrook. I was nervous because I also found that is where my brother I mean sister is. God my parents are aholes. Its their fault she got taken away and sent to live with those  those meatbags. Well Lance isn't that bad but thats because he is a good one.

"Guess who." My girlfriend was behind me covering my eyes. I could tell because she is short. I kissed her cheek. 

"Hey babe." She and the others had bags in their hands. 

"Remember this isn't for your sister this is for vampire and witch kind." Arron said a bit coldy.

"I know.." 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jamies pov

I walked into school and rushed to Wyatt

"Hey baby."

"Hello love." He kissed me on the head. 

"Love you."

"No I love you more."

"No I do."

"No no no I do." 

"No-"

"Oh my god! You sound like Zed and Addison!" Eliza said annoyed 

"Sorry" 

Later we met up with the others.

"Hey g-" I was interrupted by gasps. We all turned to the door.

Suddenly five people walked down the hallway. 

First a cute innocent boy (who didn't look like the others) holding the hand and guiding a glaring boy with dark hair.  Following that was a boy holding books with glasses. Then a short girl with dark to light blue hair. She was then in the arms of wait a---.

"SARAH!" I ran into her arms. 

"J!" She hugged me. 

"I missed you Sarah." I looked at her. Wow she changed her hair.

"You didn't tell me my half si-brother was a mutt."

"Watch it Zach!" Sarah yelled at him."

"What do you mean half sibling?"

"Mom got a divorce with Dad after you were put in foster care."

"oh - ALSO I AM NOT A MUTT! I am also a witch, who is also the great alpha of my own pack." I said gesturing to my pack. My eyes glowed and my pack howled. 

"yeah the leader of a pack of mutts." Zach said.

"Zach don't be so mean..." the pink headed boy said.

"Not now Lace." Zach spat.

"Just ignore him, anyway I am Emma nice to meet you Jamie. Sarah wouldn't stop talking about you, even after Arron threw his book at her." She gestured to the guy reading who waved without looking up. 

"We should introduce ourselves." Sarah said.

"ok."

I grabbed her hand and walked over to my friends. 

"These are my friends. Addison, Bree, Zed, Bonzo, Eliza, Wynter, Willa and my boyfriend Wyatt." I kissed him on the cheek.

"Hi nice to meet you." Addison said.

"I'm Sarah, Jamie's sister. This is my half brother Zach, my girlfriend Emma, my dear friend Arron and my friend Lace, who is Zach's soon to be boyfriend." Zach and Lace turned a bit red.

"Sooo what are you guys? I only smell a witch, a human."

"Vampires." Then their eyes glowed red.