Flesh and Bone pt 1

I woke up and got dressed so fast that I got dizzy. I couldn't believe I told him I love him! I know we kiss and call each other love but it was the first time we said anything like that. 

I still had to tell him, about me being ugh I just can't

I still had to tell him, about me being ugh I just can't. So what if he accepts the fact I am a hybrid but me being trans? That is just a different story. Me and Addi went down to get our food and our parents just seemed weirded out by what we were wearing. 

"So did you guys join a rock band!" With that I got mad and I muttered under my breathe and the bite of grapefruit the took turned into a spoonful of worms.

"Lets go Addi." We left as we heard our parents running to the sink.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have the necklace right?"

"yes I do." She took it out and showed me it.

"Ok good I will see you later."

"Bye!" I hugged her then went to find Wyatt.

Bucky started to step in front of me.

"So you aren't a human huh?"

"Yeah so."

"I also found something else out."

"What, that you can run out of hair gel?"

"Nope, your real name is Jordan." (yes I know Jordan is a male female name but still just go with it)

My face went pale when I heard that.

"Oh look its you boyfriend." Bucky and the Aceys started laughing because the Aceys brought Wyatt behind me. I turned around to see Wyatt looking dead at me.

"H-Hey Bab--." 

"Don't Hey babe me, why didn't you tell me." He growled

"I TOLD YOU I WOULD WHEN I WAS READY!" I said then I stormed off.

Wyatt knew better to chase after me but I heard him whimper in pain and I wanted to go back to him and hug but I couldn't. So I went to go find Addi, the halls are like a maze sometimes I swear.

I found Addi talking to Zed, it looked like he was trying to convince her to not join. 

"Hey Addi!" 

"Hey Jamie, you coming with me to see the wolves?"

"S-sure." We left and as we were walking Addsion noticed I was down.

"Whats wrong sis?"

"Bucky found out, he told Wyatt. The Aceys also know."

"Its going to be ok, if Wyatt truly loves you he will understand." 

"Lets just go, they still are my pack and I have to face them."

As we walked up Wyatt ran to me and gave me a hug.

"Jamie! I' so sorry I didn't mean to freak out on you. Please forgive me, I love you!"

Damn welp time to milk this while I still can. I winked to everyone and tried to act like I have been crying.

" *fake sob* It's just I thought you really loved me for who I am but *another sob*  you just got mad and it scared me so much. *sob* My entire life my parents abused me and when I came here I was scared it was going to happen again and you just yelled. I thought you didn't love me anymore."  I smirked to the wolves and Addi.

"Oh baby I will always love you for you, I'm sorry I freaked out because I just thought you didn't trust me."

Then I whispered in his ear " Then will you get me a pup?" 

And with that he dropped me and realized I was faking. 

"Love you too babe." Then I skipped over to Wynter.

"So Addison are you joining us?"

"Yes."

She pulled out the box and opened it.