No!

Zed suddenly charged into our den.

"Back off! You do not want me to rage out!''  Zed yelled as he stood near Addison.

"Wolves ready!" Willa ordered.

"Zed calm down!" I yelled. But no he took his Z-Band off and then one of the wolves got picked up and thrown. I got mad and with a flick of the wrist Zed flew into the wall letting Addison put his Z-Band back on.  

"I want to be here!" Addison explained. 

"But you texted for help!" Bree exclaimed.

"Yeah with homework!"

"Oh...Well I love the new style, new hair stylist?" 

"Wolves they know hair."

"And manicures." Me and Wynter high fived.

"And they think I might be a werewolf too!" 

"What how is that possible, aren't you and Jamie not blood sisters?" Zed is almost freaking

"Her hair means something, she might of had a grandparent." I say

Willa stands up and gives Addison a fully charged moonstone necklace. 

"This has been set aside for the Great Alpha, when you put it on and if you are a werewolf, you will be on of us.... forever, part of the pack." Willa said trying to smile

"A fully charged moonstone is priceless to us Addison." Wyatt added.

She kept looking at us then Zed, so I thought I could help her out. 

"She can think about right guys?" I nudge Wyatt giving him a signal.

"For a day."

Then the ground started to shake and we ran to the roof(what is that thing, a skylight idk)

"They must be testing charges!"

"Seabrook power plant is the birth place of zombies." Eliza said.

"A little lime soda and random source of energy and BAMM zombies." Zed said and scared Wynter but ended up getting scared himself.

"Fun story but it doesn't concern us." Willa said a bit harshly.

"But it does concern you, Seabrook power plant was powered by a unknown source of energy. That's where your guys moonstone is."

"She found it!" I hugged her.

"She did it, she is incredible, amazing!" Wyatt said.

"Thats my sister!" I hugged her again, then I kissed Wyatt but this time a full on kiss.

"We should do that more often love." He smirked and I giggled.

"We will see you at school you guys." Willa said.

"See ya Willa, bye Wynter. Love you Wyatt" And with that me and Addi ran off.