Pregnancy test

Ruby looked at the positive test and she knew it was Iain's baby as well as her baby. Ruby felt herself going pale and threw up as she knew from being a paramedic it was Morning sickness also she was scared as she got changed for work and threw up again as she sighed and got in her car to work. Her boss Jan said" Rubes sweetie what's wrong?" Ruby said" Found out I was pregnant and Iain's the dad" as the new paramedic Lev said" Jan will find Iain and we'll go talk to my wife Faith" as Faith said" Oh Ruby sweetheart there's nothing to be scared of Lev and I know having children can be scaring at first but we got used to the pregnancy." Jan found Iain talking to Lily Chao as Lily said" Jan how may I help you?" Jan said" Can I take Iain or am I in your way" as Iain said" What's happened to Ruby?" Jan said" Ruby's pregnant Iain and you are the father but you don't care so she's gonna abort it" as Iain said" No I don't want Ruby to abort this baby I'll go and find Ruby" as Ruby was back in her flat and she heard a knock as she opened the door and found Iain with tear stained face. Ruby smiled and let Iain in to the small flat as he said" Rubes sweetie why didn't you tell me you was pregnant" as Ruby said" After your accident I didn't wanna tell you just in case you go off the rails" as she sat down on the sofa and cried. Iain said" I do love you and I'll be there for you also the baby why don't I stay the night and then we'll do something about it in the morning as the next morning Ruby threw up and groaned as Iain said" Why don't you come and live with me as my house is too big for one person" as Ruby smiled and packed up her stuff.