|12| Tsuzumi Mansion

After leaving Tokyo and the two demons, Tamayo and Yushiro, to leave to hide their traces from the demons, the boys settled off to another location back to the countryside. This gives Tanjiro the same feel again. The city life is just alien to him. BoBoiBoy will definitely missed being there where his familiar surroundings are a sight to his sore eyes.

Yet it cannot be helped. This is their job as Demon Slayers. There is no time to take in their surroundings and have a little bit of sight-seeing. It's a price to pay for BoBoiBoy, considering he still have a long way to go to travel other parts of this country.

And speaking of traveling, another mission has been bestowed upon them. The Demon Slayer Corps are known to bombard their members with sudden missions even when they finished it. There are no types of missions except to save and rescue people, locating missing people, and hence the name, slaying demons. Even if the Demon Slayer Corps isn't recognized by the government, it still continued to do their job for the sake of humanity and the world.

The present brings them to Tanjiro and BoBoiBoy. They stopped to register another Demon Slayer literally kneeling in front of a young girl, looking disturbed and creeped out by this guy's antics. A sparrow hastily flew over to them and landed on BoBoiBoy's palm.

"Huh?" BoBoiBoy listened to the sparrow's chirpings with his keen sense of hearing. He is able to decipher what the bird had said to him, regarding the white traingled-patterned yellow haori boy.

"I'm begging you! There's no one else! You're all that I have!" Zenitsu yelled in the background, sounding desperate.

"Okay. Gotcha." BoBoiBoy nodded and turned to Tanjiro. "We need to get him off her."

"I'm thinking the same thing. C'mon! Let's do something about it!"

The sparrow literally glowed in happiness. They then went over to help the poor girl as she tried to pry Zenitsu off her.

"Please help me! Please marry me! I'm begging—" He got interrupted by Tanjiro yanking him off of her.

"What do you think you're doing right in the middle of the road? Can't you see she wants no part of you?" Tanjiro said, currently mad at him. "And don't go making trouble for your sparrow, either!"

"Yeah! You shouldn't just go up to random girls and asked them to marry you like that!" BoBoiBoy crossed his arms and frowned at him.

Zenitsu recognized these guys and said to them. "Those uniforms! You're those guys from Final Selection!"

"NO ONE I KNOW IS ANYTHING LIKE YOU! I DON'T KNOW YOU!" Tanjiro yelled at him.

Zenitsu gasped with tears still leaking out. "BUT WE MET, REMEMBER?! WE MET, REMEMBER?! YOU'RE THE ONE WITH THE PROBLEM! LIKE YOUR MEMORY!"

He glanced a look at BoBoiBoy, giving Zenitsu a neutral and blank look.

"HOW ABOUT YOU!? I KNOW YOU BECAUSE YOU SPOKE TO ME LAST TIME WE MET!"

The wind breezed by as BoBoiBoy didn't utter a word before telling him this.

"I'm sorry, who are you?" He had no choice but to pretend he doesn't know Zenitsu just so he can see the look on his face. It sounded pretty wrong but he had a bad day today and needed some mischief in his life.

The reaction Zenitsu gives off is the look of a ghost in pure shock. He knew BoBoiBoy because they've spoken when they first met but now he treats as a stranger now.

'Now I feel guilty.' He mentally tried not to chuckle.

There was a slight pause in between them until Tanjiro releases his haori he's holding.