|29| Elemental Training: Cyclone & Thunderstorm

As much as it comes to improvement, the white-streaked hair boy must do everything he can to succeed if he can meet the Tsuguko's level in no time. After relaying the information of the Total Concentration to Tanjiro, he was all dead set to achieving it as well. Following the next day after their training, they woke up feeling invigorated more than they should have.

It's determination that's doing this to someone.

"Isn't it about time you came to training, Inosuke?" Tanjiro asked the boar, who is laying in his stomach and thinking about something.

"Sulking and feeling sorry for yourself won't do you any good." He tried persuading him to come along. Again, the boar ignored him.

"Zenitsu, you should come, too!" He turns his attention to the blonde. He stood up from his bed and stared outside from his window with his hands on the side.

"Yes! For me, that was a good job!" Zenitsu said.

"So does that mean you'll agree to train with us again?" BoBoiBoy waited for an answer.

"Hahahaha!" Zenitsu laughed. "No."

"Eh?" BoBoiBoy frowned.

"Just tell them my injury's taken a turn for the worse!" Zenitsu gave them his excuse for not coming. "Hey, Kakushi lady over there! Would you like to have some tea with me?"

They watched him skipped out of the room with his hands still on his sides. After another failed attempt to get them to train with them, Tanjiro sighed as it is already the umpteenth time they've done this.

"Looks like it's just the two of us again." BoBoiBoy facepalmed at Zenitsu using the old fashioned injury card as an excuse to skip training.

Moving themselves outside, they decided training separately will give them more breathing room and a sense of vulnerability. It proved helpful and tactical last time and they would do it again for their sake of getting stronger.

BoBoiBoy knew what he had to do. He didn't knew about Tanjiro but he believes in his drive of improving himself. Providing himself with Urokodaki's teachings and little bits of Hang Kasa's training method, he'll start it off a bit slower.

'To use Total Concentration Breathing, I'd have to inhale lots of oxygen into my lungs and unleash for a technique or use it as a temporary power boost to my whole body against a really powerful opponent. For doing it around morning, the afternoon, and at night-time, I don't know if I can do it.'

Patiently, he closed his eyes and draw air into his mouth then breathing it out slowly.

'W-Why is it so difficult all of a sudden...?'

He continued doing his routine of breathing in and out. He kept doing it again.

"..."

And again.

"..."

And again.

"..."

And again.

"..."

And again.

"..."

And again.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."