𝟶𝟸| 𝚂𝚎𝚕𝚏𝚒𝚜𝚑 𝚖𝚊𝚗

.

"No man is more cheated than the selfish man"
Henry Ward Beecher

.

She expected him to be angry and won't accept it easily, but she didn't expect him to do what he did last night, what he said last night..

She must had noticed his selfishness since the time when he forced her to stay with him leaving her family in Taiwan..

last night:

"What?" Taehyung didn't believe what he heard, he freed her hands "is it true? Are you kidding me?" A wide smile appeared on his face, what does this smile mean? Is he happy with the news? Shocked? Then he started laughing hysterically.

He is shocked.

"It's true, Tae, " she replied, lowering her head while he continued laughing, lifting her palm toward her flat stomach with a slight smile, she didn't know why this smile appeared.

"lie" he Suddenly stopped laughing, staring intensely at her, she lifted her head to look at him, her smile disappeared.

He grabbed her shoulders tightly and shaking her harshly, crying out "It's a lie, tell me it's a lie!!"

What is he doing? Why does his mood turned like this?
"Please be calm, didn't you tell me you would be calm no matter what is? She said using the same tone.

"Calm down! Tzuyu-ah, this will destroy me, I'm still in the middle of my promotions and you're coming with this news!" He was furious, get out from the bed and kept repeating his words, running his fingers through his hair, "I'll be over, we'll be destroyed, " he's overreacted.

He turned to her again: "How did this happen? We have been doing this for four years. Were you intentionally not taking your pills?"

She raised her gaze towards him, saying, "Why do I have to take it! Why don't you use protections? At least it does not interfere with your body! Or you can't control yourself?"

"Are you saying that I am the reason?"

"Did you just say that I am the reason?"

The atmosphere intensified between them, Taehyung's raging breaths rose and fall quickly, while Tzuyu seems to be calm but there inside of her she is burning.

His sharp eyes looked at her and her deadly calmness, but he knows that she is angry. whenever a fight occurring between them she keeps her calmness, however, It has been a long time since the last fight between them.