𝟶𝟽| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚛𝚜. 𝙺𝙸𝙼

𝗧𝘇𝘂𝘆𝘂'𝘀 𝗣

𝗧𝘇𝘂𝘆𝘂'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩.

I went to the bathroom quickly as soon as I learned its direction. Mrs. Kim wanted to help me, but I told her that there is no reason, I'm afraid that Ms. Kim will find something, I didn't notice this but my tummy started to raise. I hope they didn't notice this. I should realize that the dress was slightly tight around my abdomen.

Everything was fine, it was just a strange feeling, probably because I ate something unpleasant to my stomach.

I went back to the table and apologized for my reaction, I politely told them that It was because I ate something that my stomach doesn't accept, but I really liked the food provided to us and I repeated this a lot to Mrs. Kim I don't want them to think of me as  to be rude by my previous behavior,

I thought we would leave as soon as we finished, but Mrs. Kim asked me to have talked in private with some tea. Taehyung didn't mind or listen to us because he was distracted by talking to his father and siblings about work,

And now I am sitting in front of Mrs. Kim, we have been sitting for about ten minutes without hearing anything or opening up a topic, you can hear nothing but the sound of sipping tea.

"So, Tzuyu," said Mrs. Kim, looking at me, placing the cup of tea on the table,

"Yes, ma'am," I replay with the same response.

"Initially, I didn't accept the idea that you gave up staying with your family because of a guy, frankly..."

"What?" I looked directly into her eyes unbelieving what did I heard, I understood what she intended, I understood her mind.

I pulled my eyes, clear my throat, and completed, "I mean, why? I didn't just stay here because of Taehyung, I told you I wanted to finish my study..."

"And you study art in Korea, yes, you are alone here for studying art only !!" I was shocked again by the way she spoke, she started the procedure more intensely, began to sweat from the intensity of my tension, a little while ago she was fine with everything so what happened now !?

I hold my temper, straightened my body to respond to her with confidence, "Madam, you aren't the only conservative family here, my family is conservative as well, and my mother wasn't satisfied with leaving me here alone at first, she didn't allow me to do so, but .." But Taehyung asked me to marry him for this, in order for my mother to agree to stay in Korea with him, I wanted to say this but I can't now.

"But my insistence on completing my studies here firstly and being alongside my friends secondly and Taehyung thirdly are the ones that persuaded her to accept that, and she always visits me from time to time, so don't worry about this, your son isn't the only focus of my life here .."
The last sentence cooled out of my throat because she really thinks of me as one of the dogs of money that pursues this handsome and wealthy son...