𝟶𝟺| 𝙴𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎

"Don't think too much about yesterday"

.
.

       "Did everything go well? Taehyung looked really upset" Mina directed her questions as soon as she entered the one she was sitting in.

"Everything is fine, maybe... He is just upset because I refused to go back with him," said Tzuyu.

"Why did you refuse to go back with him? Did he act stupidly again?" asked who sat next to her.

"He is stupid in everything he does, and the stupidest thing he did in his life is joining that company"

"You act as you weren't his first supporter of becoming an idol," Mina lightly beat Tzuyu's arm.

"This was his wish and I couldn't stop him, I didn't know that he would become this famous, I didn't know that fans would worship him so much that they prevented him from choosing his life partner himself" she lowered her head and completed "I didn't know that he would sell himself. "

Mina felt a little guilty for reminding her of this, "I'm sorry, Tzuyu, but please don't think too much about it ..."

"Do you remember the plastic model who collaborated with Taehyung in one of his photoshoots? She was exposed to a lot of bullying because she only collaborated with him in one photoshoot... What would they do if they knew that he is married?

Mina really didn't know which way to calm her down

She took her hand and said with calming voice her, "But don't worry about it. I'm pretty sure Taehyung-ssi will reject any word that will be said to you, even if he has to leave his fame for you, he will do it, Trust him.."

A little hug from her "But, you were one of those who didn't like that plastic model as you say, I doubt you did more than one account against her .." Mina said jokingly to soothe the mood a little.

"It's impossible, I really didn't like her because at that time she was trying to get close to Taehyung, but I didn't object to their work. To me, the work is work ..." Tzuyu answered, defending herself followed by a small smile.

Mina added strength to the hugs and said "I hope everything will be fine."

_

After a week

Tzuyu and Mina went to the gynecologist to check the conditions of the fetus. During this week, Tzuyu didn't talk to Taehyung, and he didn't try to open the subject again.

After the examination was completed, both Tzuyu and Mina went to a nearby café to sip some drinks.

"I am happy that the fetus is doing well, but as the doctor said, you must take care of your mental health as well. It is also important." Mina sent her words to the woman standing in front of her after she delivered her request to the cashier.