𝟶𝟾| 𝙷𝚘𝚠 𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚔𝚜

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣

𝗧𝗮𝗲𝗵𝘆𝘂𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝗣.𝗢.𝗩

"What ?! And do your parents not know who I am too ?!" The dough cheeks I had to face the whole day of my vacation or rather my suspension asked.

My beauty is going through a difficult time because of me, I'm worried about her, but at the same time, I'm proud and smirking inside at the thought of me having this effect on her.

"Who could notice you from these clothes? I wouldn't know that you are in it if I was in their place!" I had to answer him about what happened between me and my family about the image that had spread widely among the fans.

"If the photo had been taken from a different angle, this misunderstanding wouldn't have happened." I took a deep breath and pulled my hair back, perhaps this movement reduces my tension a little bit. I'm done with fan's behaviors.

"I can't believe this! all the girls are rushing to you and trying to get your attention in various ways, but I'm the first to get a dating scandal with you and without even trying" he speaks in a dramatic, provoking way,

He sat near me on the sofa and places his arm around my neck, "Oh! honey~ Do you think they will accept us together !? I mean, this is the will of life ~"
He put his hands on my chest and started whipping it...

"Get your hands away from me. I'm not in the mood for your shit." I took his arms away forcefully and pushed him a little bit away from me to sit up pushing my body forward, I need oxygen and he prevented me.

"If I were like this then you are the last person I think about, I mean we're like brothers for everyone to put in their minds a belief that there are relationships other than those that always occupy their minds, such as being friends and family members." This issue started to get out of my hands. as long as I was from People who hate interfering with private life, and also hate to be controlled, this life isn't right for me. I don't know how I ended up choosing it.

"Chill! bro!, I'm just joking, it's clear that they took these photos deliberately, they're trying to increase the numbers of people talking about your sexuality, why is everyone interested in this subject, it's your private life!"

I didn't answer him, he knows the answer very well.

"I mean, even if I'm one of the closest people to you and you just say that we are like brothers, but I'm the last person to know about your relationship." I didn't look towards him, but I heard a slight sigh of his voice referring to his disappointment.