𝟶𝟼| 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚒𝚖𝚜

.

"I'm not one of them"

.

"Hurry up, Tzuyu, I don't want to be late, my mom will force us to stay with them for tonight," 

said, who was standing tally, his left hand on his waist with one hand and the key of the car in the right hand, beating his foot on the ground continuously, he got tired of the waiting for the one who moves here and there.

"Wait a minute Tae, do I have to take either this or this? I think this will be better, it shows how simple my style is." She raised a medium-sized black bag with many motifs, and then followed it with a simple milky bag of small size and ended up with the second choice.

Even before he opens his mouth.

She started preparing herself four hours ago, and when it was time to go, she still says that she hasn't finished yet. She is trying to focus on her appearance so much that she won't be criticized by his family, but he's believing that they will accept her for what she is, so there is no need for acting.

"I finished" and finally she is standing in front of him completely ready, as usual, she is breathtaking even without applying a lot of make-up and with her simple clothes, she wears a formal dress that is short and simple designed and pulls her long hair back into a ponytail...

"What did take you all this time? I don't see any change!" Is he praising or criticizing her appearance?

She is skipping him towards her shoes, which was ready near the door, "I tried to show the most adequate appearance, simple but still luxurious."

"You know? My family will accept you as long as I want you, no matter what, they really don't care about the appearance and don't these heels a bit high, You may hurt yourself?"

"I just want to make a good impression, and this heel isn't very high. I will be fine, it will be suspicious if I wear normal shoes with my appearance." She raised her head smiling at the idea that he still cares about her and worries about her safety as well.

He was looking very masculine today, a black suit with a black turtle neck blouse as well, he may seem exaggerated to wear black, but he is very elegant as if he was going to seek her hand from her family and not to visit his family.

"Take my hand, then." He reached out to her, she received it with a wide smile, he is worried about her, it looks different from Taehyung who was yesterday or about a month ago...

He helped her get in the car, followed her by sitting in the driver's seat, holding her hand again... He remained silent for a while even he didn't start the car's engine, he took a deep sigh...