𝟶𝟹| 𝙸 𝚠𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞

"Great relationship aren't great because they've no problems"

.
.

"Taehyung, I'm scared" She wanted to stop her tears. But she couldn't. She took a deep breath to complete what she wanted to say. What she wanted to express to him.

"I am scared of everything, scared if we are exposed and scared of fans' reactions, I am afraid of you, afraid that you'll leave me" She tried to speak in a balanced manner, but her crying prevented her.

Taehyung raised his head to understand what he had heard, is she afraid of him now? Did he overreact? His heart began to hurt because of hearing this, he hates when he saw her sad and insecure because of him

"Open the door," he tried to speak with the most gentle and calm tone he could take out at the moment, he didn't want to scare her anymore.

He didn't wait long until he heard the sound of the lock open, followed by the door, showing who was standing behind it with her red swollen eyes filled with tears.

"Taehyung I.." She didn't complete her words and was cut off by a strong hug from him, she exchanged it quickly, shivering in his arms because of her crying.

"I'm sorry," he whispered, close to her ear, tightening the hug, patting her hair

"Sorry that I caused your fear," she didn't respond to him, continuing crying against his shirt.

He pulled her away from his embrace, placing his forehead on hers, cupping her face with his fingers, wiping her tears with his thumbs. "Are these tears because of me?" As if he didn't know the answer, but she stayed silent

"I'm sorry," he whispered again, kissing her forehead.

They ended up sleeping on the bed in Mina's room with Tzuyu putting her head on Taehyung's chest as he played with her hair between his fingers.

"But we need a solution," he said, boycotting the calm, which was spreading across the room.

Tzuyu lifted her head from his chest, followed by her body sitting opposite him
Taehyung straightened out and now they meet each other

"We need a solution, I can't state directly that I'm married and that my wife is pregnant! And at this time especially which is a critical time, and we can't postpone it further at the same time."

He took out a deep sigh, "It's getting more complicated."

"If you had announced our marriage from the beginning, we wouldn't have put in this situation, Taehyung, even your family doesn't know about our marriage, are you really happy with me?" With frustrated expressions and frown, she directed her words towards him