3, 2, 1, Let The 77th Hunger Games Begin

I am now on a peditstol in a rain jacket and sweatpants.  It feels so hot, I am sweating, but Arink told me that everyone had to wear it. Here I am standing here ready to fight to death with other teenagers to survive.
Gamemaker- 10, 9, 8, 7....
Oh god, a few seconds left before the nightmare starts.
My heart is beating as fast as the counter counts down and a lump of tears is growing in my throat. But I am too eager and perhaps too frightened to cry.
Gamemaker-3, 2, 1. Ladies and gentlemen let the 77th Hunger Games begin!
I start to run for some supplies. I don't even know why I am not running towards the forest behind me. I could get killed right now, but my legs are not cooperating with my brain, they're just running. Running towards the bloodbath.

Luckily I am a fast runner, I get there first, take my knives, then a bow and arrows for Paige. I grab the first backpack I see and start to run towards the forest.
On my way back I see Paige struggling to hand-n-hand fight with a tribute from district 7. I throw one of my knives at him and he tumbles on the grass and a cannon booms.

I killed someone, a teenager. I killed a teenager.

I see that Paige has already two backpacks and is ready to run as well, I see Hunter waiting by a bush, she could get killed there. Why isn't she with the careers? They would want to kill them first for not allying with them.
HU-Come on!
We get to her and starts to run like crazy in the forest.
HU-Jeez, it's hot.
PA-What do you guys have in your backpacks?
HU-Well, I have two packs of crackers, a pack of beef jerky, two empty water bottles, a pack of matches and two small knives.
F-Euh, I have a pack of crackers,a pack of beef jerky, couple throwing knives and a bow for you that I got in the Cornucopia, a full water bottle, two sunglasses and five packets of matches.
PA-Thanks for the bow. I have basically the same things as you guys. Ready?
F-Ya, I suggest we start to find water, we only have some limited in stock.
HU-Agreed.
We walk, walk and walk. It's been over an hour and the cannons from the bloodbath finally starts.
Boom, boom, boom, boom, boom...
HU-9, 10, 11...
PA-Eleven?! That's almost half dead in the first hour!
F-We can't set our guards down, these careers are strong, they will search for us.
We walk towards somewhere we don't know yet. And suddenly
BOOM! A cannon fires and it scares the crap out of me.
PA-Twelve dead in the first hour and a half.
HU-Jeez they are going for the win.
F-All three of us have a talent to keep us alive, we won't die in their hands.
PA-Well it would be nice of Haymitch to give us some water.
HU-Ya, Enaboria isn't straight forward, she knows we are close, she would've given us water if we are far, let's keep searching.
Paige and I walk together behind Hunter.
F-So about yesterday night...
PA-Yes, I do like you.
F-No, I had the longest crush on you! You don't understand that I will die just to save you.
She captures my face in her hands.
PA-Finn Mellark, you don't have to die to save me, I can protect myself, but thank you.
Then she plants a kiss on my forehead.

We walk for who knows how long and no success at finding water.
F-It's been a long time and there is no sign of water.
I suddenly hear a beeping sound.
PA- Look up!
HU-A sponsor!
Paige opens the sponsor gift, we were hoping for some water, but we ended up getting a metal thing.
HU-What the heck is that?
F-It's a spire!
HU-A what?
I take the spire and I use a rock to stick it in a tree. I wait and wait, and finally water comes out.
HU-Oh my gosh! I guess we weren't close to water, they needed time to get us this thing!
PA-Drink up!
We were all happy like a child when they receive a gift, the water is our gift. It isn't cold like what we would have liked, but it still helped a lot.
PA-Thanks.
She said as she looked up at the sky.

Katniss' POV

I stare at our TV screen and hope that my son will get through, please. Each time they take the camera away from them, I start panicking, I just want to jump in there and help my son!
R-Mom, it's ok, he will win with Paige.
K-I sure hope so, sweetie.
I open my arms so I can hug her. I hug her like how I hugged Prim.
R-He will be alright.
I look down and stare at her eyes.
K-You know, you are just like your aunt. Always have hope.
R-You always need that.
We stay like that for a couple of minutes, until Peeta comes in.
P-How is Finn?
K-He's still alive. He's fine.
He comes and joins us on the couch. We watch the games in silence. But I suddenly see that Finn is fighting. Fighting against others and I don't see Paige, nor Hunter.
K-Rose go to your room, now!
R-No! No!
She says as Peeta carries her upstairs.
K-Please, please, come on Finn.
I see Finn falling on the ground blood surrounding him.
K-NO! NO! NOT FINN! NO!

Hey guys, thank you so much for reading this. I really appreciate it. :)

Nothing much to say, just thank you guys so much.

Bye guys! <3