4

I am standing in front of RBW building. I feel nervous, more nervous than I was in our concert.

I am contemplating to go inside, my feet just stuck in front of their front door.

"Oi, Changkyun. What are you doing? Don't just stare at the door. Go inside." Shownu tell him.

"Yeah, go inside dude. Don't be a fool. Don't tell me you are nervous." Wonho tease him.

"Yo! Don't be mean. Changkyun ah, do you want us to come with you? You know, we even drive you here because we want to be with you but you said you are going to be fine alone. That you don't even want us to bother you when you are here." Kihyun said.

"No, I am fine. You guys can go. Don't worry about me." Changkyun said.

"You sure, buddy?" Jooheon ask.

Changkyun nod his head and bid his friends goodbye while going inside the building.
...
"Byul ah, are you ok?" Yongsun asked.

Moonbyul just smile at her. She was sitting at the corner of their practice room.

"Unnie, hug?" Moonbyul asked her instead.

Yongsun just smile weakly and went to sit beside her to hug the girl. Yongsun is quite happy to see Moonbyul behaving this way. It seems like Byulyi become more comfortable with the members that she start to open up with them.

And what the most important changes is she like to hug them. The member were quite happy to hug her because for one week the girl doesn't let them touch her.

"Byul ah, I have happy news for you. Do you want to know about it?" Yongsun asked her again.

Moonbyul just look at her and tilt her head cutely. That made Yongsun unnie smile.

"Changkyun is going to come today. Maybe he already arrive at our company as we talk." Yongsun smile as she talk with the girl.

Moonbyul just nod and said "Thank you, Unnie. You're the best."

"Of course. I am your best unnie." Yongsun said proudly while pinching Byulyi's cheek.

Yongsun caress Moonbyul cheek softly while silently said "Please, let Changkyun help her and I will be glad to leave her in his care."
She kiss Moonbyul's forehead while whispering "please be good to him because I heard he is going to be here for one week only."

"Yah unnie! I am not a naughty girl. I always listen to what you say." Moonbyul said smiling cheekily.

"You really are naughty Byul ah and I am afraid that guy will run away from you if you behave like this." Yongsun said while rubbing her forehead with Moonbyul's forehead.
...
"Hello, you must be Im Changkyun from Monsta x. I am their manager. Please wait here for a moment."

"Would you like to have a drink as you wait?"

"No, I am fine. I already have coffee before coming here." Changkyun said while rubbing his hand on his knees.

"Ok, I am going to inform them that you are here." Their manager said while going out of the meeting room.

Changkyun sigh. "My heart please stop beating this fast. I don't think I can handle it if you behave like this." He pat his chest softly.
...
"He's here." Their manager said softly while knocking on the door.

Yongsun just look at Moonbyul because she is still sitting at the corner. "Byul ah" Yongsun called her.

But Moonbyul seems like she is in her own world. "She's at it again." Yongsun sigh.

"Don't worry let me fetch him." Yongsun said to their manager.

"Unnie, fighting!" Wheein yelled while giving her thumbs up.

"Yeah, unnie fighting!" Hwasa also yelled.

"Yah! You naughty girls." Yongusn yelled back.

"What! I clearly see that Changkyun guy is handsome. Our Byulyi unnie got good taste you know" Wheein said while goofing around with Hwasa.

Their manager just look at them, amaze that Byulyi still not come to her sense after the three of them being noisy.

"Let's go Yongsun ah. Don't let the poor guy wait." Their manager said.
...
While looking around the meeting room, Changkyun still thinking on how should he help Moonbyul.

He also think whether the decision he makes is right. He couldn't help to have negative thoughts given that they leave him alone for a long time.

Actually it's only been fifteen minutes.

"Why am I this nervous. My heart feels like it's going to burst anytime soon." Changkyun thought.

As soon as he see solar,Mamamoo's leader. He stand up abruptly that shock the three of them. He stood there wide eyes while looking at solar and their manager. The three of them are completely speechless of his sudden movement that they forget what to talk about.

Solar just cough as she doesn't know what to do. So she introduce herself instead "Hello, I am Mamamoo's leader, Solar."

"I assume you know what you are doing here right? If there is nothing to talk about, let's go meet her."

Changkyun just stare at her while nodding his head carelessly still speechless at the same time feels humiliate.

"Moonbyul is in our practice room. Within this one week,I hope that you can take very good care of her. She is very precious to us." Solar said again.

Changkyun just nodded his head while scratching his head in embarrassment.

With that,both of them went to the practice room while thinking "That was awkward."