10

Im Changkyun

I have been practicing for two hours already.Oneus,Mamamoo's junior gave me one of their practice hour so I get to practice my choreography. It seems like Mamamoo are not going to come back. I chuckle weakly.

At least I am not wasting my time here doing nothing. I know the staff are looking at me weirdly because I have been at their company since morning. It is also weird because they had already told me that Mamamoo was not there since I came this morning.

But they are kind enough not to question me as to why I didn't go back. I also know that the staff are curious to whom I will give the rose to. Because I have been walking around the company with a rose in my hand.

I decide to stop doing my practice with Oh My as the last song.

As I am wiping my sweat with my shirt which I  am wearing, I notice there are shadows at the door.

While looking at the shadow, I pick up my water bottle that Mamamoo's Junior gave me when they decide to stop by. I go to the door and open it to see Mamamoo.

"What are you guys doing?" I said while drinking my water.

"Are you guys peeking on me? You guys should just come in,isn't this your practice room." I said with a smile.

When they didn't answer me,I just chuckle. They look cute especially Moonbyul.

As they continue to be silent, I look at Moonbyul. She is staring at me with her wide eyes. I am contemplating whether to tease her or not. I just decide to be brave as I will never get this chance again.

"Like what you see~" I smile handsomely while saying that.

She turn red and I pinch her cheek. "So cute" I whispered as I bite my lips.

"Oi!" Hwasa scold me.

"Don't you dare.." she glare at me when she notice what I just do.

I smile sheepishly and rub my head.

"Oh! I forget to give you this." I said while running toward a table to take the rose I bring this morning.

"For you." I said as I give the rose to Moonbyul.

"I have to go back now,bye." I run away before she could say anything.
...
I don't know what to think. Why is he giving me this rose.

The rose in my hand looks beautiful. It also look cute because of the keychains. I am mesmerize by its beauty.

"Oh!" I said as I see the words I'm Sorry at the red paper tied neatly on its stem.

I see,he want to apologise to me for not coming yesterday.

I smile widely when I know the reason to why he suddenly give me a rose.

I stop smiling when I heard the three women behind me whisper something.

"Look at her smiling weirdly." Hyejin snicker.

"Doesn't she have any shame." Yongsun stare blankly at Moonbyul.

"Shh!you two,what if she hear us. Let her be. She is not weird. She just look like a child given a candy by a boy." Wheein laughed softly.

"Yah! You naughty girls." I screamed.

The three said women start to run away as they realize that they have been caught by me.

The silent practice room become noisy because of their loud laughter.

"Unnie, don't hit me I didn't say anything." Wheein said while running away from me.

"Yeah Byulyi unnie, I also didn't say anything. Yongsun unnie did say something." Hyejin said while pointing towards Yongsun.

"Hey! I didn't say anything. Hyejin did." Yongsun said while running toward different direction.

"You guys really like to tease me aren't ya? I don't care I am going to hit all of you." I said while chasing them.

All of them squeal when they see me charge toward them with high speed.

"No! No! No! I'm Sorry. I won't do it again Byulyi unnie." Wheein said while screaming as she saw me coming closer toward her.

Eventhough Hyejin tried to save her, I caught Wheein and start to tickle her.

Wheein squeal and laugh while the other two said "Wheein ah, you lose."

"What did you said to the other two just now? I look like a child!" I said as I tickled her.

Because she laugh too much, tears come out from her eyes.

"Byulyi unnie, please stop it. My stomach hurt." Wheein said still laughing.

I look at her teary face and decide to stop. I wipe her tears and smile.

"Now Byulyi unnie doesn't have any reason to sulk anymore." Hyejin laughed.

I laugh with her because I feel really happy as I got to see Changkyun and get a beautiful rose.
...
Outside the room

"It seems like everything is fine now." Their manager said softly.

She was standing outside the room when she heard their loud voices and decide to check what are they playing.

She just chuckle at them when she saw they are running around the room.

"Ah~they look cute these ways." She said while looking fondly at them.