13

Moon Byul Yi

I groggily wake up because I suddenly hear my little sister laughing. She must be crazy to be laughing alone.

I know she is watching the tv but couldn't she tune down her volume. I know I said that she can do her own thing. But as long as she didn't disturb me.

Ugh! Does this girl need me to spank her? She become really naughty, I wonder who she take after?

I sigh and shake my head. I need to teach this girl a lesson.

I almost open my slightly open door when I hear my little sister talk. "That's weird?" I thought furrowing my eyebrows.

Who is she talking with? Don't tell my house is hunted! My little sister is being possess.

I hesitate to let my door open any further. But I am brave enough to take a peek. All I could see is my little sister clutching her stomach because she laugh too hard. She mumble something and offer hand shake.

I can't see if she is having conversation with someone else but I sigh in relief when I see a hand come into view.

That's mean she is talking with a living person. I almost have a heart attack when I heard her talking.

I slowly walk outside my room to look over the person next to the couch. I am shock for the second time.

How come he is here? Did my manager give him my address? And why is he kneeling beside the couch? Did my cute little baby torture him?

I don't think she is torturing him, they look chummy with each other. That's good but I need them to realize that I am here.

"What going on here? Why are you here Changkyun ah?" I said curiously while looking at both of them.

Both of them look cute when they stiffen as soon as they heard my voice.
...
As soon as I turn around to look at her, my mouth open slightly. She look hot with her messy hair and slightly open pajamas.

This is my first time seeing her being this bare without make up. Also without her signature clothes. Only with her being herself.

I notice she just wake up from her nap. She rub her eyes and yawn. I chuckle when she do that. She look like a child waiting for her parent to notice her.

I feel an intense stare beside me. I turn to look at it and instantly close my mouth. I forget that her little sister is sitting beside me.

"Unnie~ you scared me." I heard her sister whine.

Well I am shock because this girl beside me can act like that with her sister. I thought she is a cold person. I look at her little sister weirdly as she turn into jelly at the presence of her sister.

"Byul ah~ Surprise!" I said suddenly while trying to act cool.

I heard her little sister snicker at me and whisper "stupid guy." When I turn to glare at her, she immediately run toward her sister and hug her.

"Why are you being weird Im Changkyun?" Moonbyul said to me which make me embarrass.

"It because I suddenly appear at your house. I am sure you are shock right?" I rub my nape while shyly look at her.

"Thank you for coming." Moonbyul smile at me which make me smile brightly at her.

I feel like I have complish something today. While watching the two sister hugging, I could hear Moonbyul said something that make her little sister embarrass.

"Now, what should I order for my little Chipmunk?" Moonbyul pat Seulgi back tenderly.
...
I invite Changkyun to eat dinner with us which he agree. I order pasta and pizza because that's what my little sister want. Both Changkyun and me doesn't have any problem eating pasta and pizza as dinner.

I am happy to see that Seulgi like Changkyun. She like to tease him by being cold to him and sometimes about us. Which both Changkyun and me mostly stay silent.

We just glance at each other and smile when our eyes meet.

I hope that I can be like this after Changkyun don't have to come to visit me again.

I can feel that I am feeling better when I am with Changkyun or when I get to see him from afar or just from texting or letters.

Talking about texting, I realize that we never exchange our number.

"Umm..Changkyun ah" I look at him and shyly said "can we exchange our phone number."

"Sure." He smile and give me his phone.

As I look at the moon reflection on my window, I can't help but think what if I relapse. I know what I am having is a unique emotional problem.

The only cure is this guy in front of me.