18

Moonbyul Yi

I decide to accept Changkyun invitation. Because of what Wheein said to me. Today is our last day. Maybe it will be hard for us to meet again.

From what I heard Changkyun is going to America tomorrow. He is going to be there not only for a week but he could be there for a whole month because I heard Monsta X is going to have an english album.

From the way he react when he doesn't hear an answer for me made me realise that he already have a plan for today.

Right now I am waiting for him to pick me up from my house.

We already promise to meet at my company but last night he called me to say that he couldn't come to my company because he has something to do so I decide that he just have to pick me up at my house.

Changkyun also said to wear casual clothes because he said we are going to have some fun today.

*Ping*

"I am here." Changkyun texted me.

With that it's the start of our so called date.
...
I have a plan to reserve a cafe for the two of us. But when I think about it, Moonbyul like something thrilling. So rather than having a very romantic date, I want it to be fun.

It would be our last memory together. I don't want her to be bored.

I decide to take her to the amusement park where she can have fun with me. It just a simple date where both of us can play games all day.

I also plan to bring her to an arcade where I always hang out if I want to break free from my idol life.

I look at her as I park the car near the amusement park. She look confuse when she saw where we at. She just arc her eyebrow when she see me smiles widely at her.

After a while she let out a laugh. "I never thought you would bring me here." She said.

"Why not? Let us be free just for today." I smile handsomely at her and wink which make her chuckle.

We are still in the car not knowing what to do. I just keep glancing at her which make me notice something different about her.

"You're not wearing any make up today?" I suddenly said.

"Yeah,so?" She asked me.

"Nothing, you just look more beautiful today no wonder I can't stop looking at you." I said while grabbing two matching caps from the back of my cars.

She blush after I said that and blush more as I put the cap on her head. I adjust it so it could fit her and unknowingly caress her cheek because I have been staring at her very deeply.

Moonbyul let out a cough to snap me out of my reverie. "Let's go." She shyly said while avoiding my eyes.

"Oh right, let's go." I adjust my cap as I go out of the car.

"Shall we play to our heart content?" I asked her while smoothly hold her hand which she do not let go.

That make me smile wider and give me more confident on todays date.
...
As I step my feet on the amusement park, I cannot content my excitement. I could hear Changkyun chuckle beside me but I choose to ignore it.

It's been a long time since I get to play at an amusement park like this. I have been busy with my work that I don't have time with myself. And also because of the sudden incident that occurred to me which make me sick for a while.

"Don't hold yourself, just be free." Changkyun reassure me which make me loosen myself.

I observe my surrounding while thinking on which game to play first. I could feel that Changkyun is staring at me with a content smile.

This is the first time I let him see my child like behavior.

I smile at him while pulling him with me so we could play together.

"Today I am worry free."
...
It almost dark when we finished playing. We almost play every game at the amusement park but decide to stop because there are too many people.

We want to avoid being recognize by our fans.

I even got a love plushie and a brown teddy bear by Changkyun. I never know he is really good in shooting games. He even got full marks in it.

"Thank you." I smile as he drive the car to take me home.

"No need to thank me. I am just doing my duty to take care of you." He hold my hand as he said that.

"No really, I am thankful that you bring me there."

Changkyun just smile at me and continue driving. I glance at our link hand and let him hold me.

"I am glad that you like it." He whispered suddenly which make me stare at him.

"So let me say this to you as my last gift to you for todays date." I could see that he is nervous when he said that.

He park his car near the flower field on our back to my home. The scenery is really beautiful even though it's dark. The light that decorate at the flower field make it looks like we are in a fairy tales.

"I like you." He smile genuinely at me as he said that.

I am shock that my mouth when agape.

Changkyun kiss the back of my hand tenderly as if he is going to leave me. I could feel that he is going to cherish this moment more that when we are at the amusement park.

I don't know why I feel like I am going to cry. Maybe It's because I know that this is the last time we are going to be together before going to our normal life.

"You are not going to leave me right?" I asked him.

Changkyun just smile weakly and said softly to me while caress my cheeks because tears start to fall from my eyes.

"You know we can still meet each other on the stage but we can't communicate with each other to avoid scandal right?"

"You can text me if you want to talk with me."

I nodded my head when he said that but what if I want to see him.

We went silent as we stare each other. I put my hand on top of his which caressing my face and lean my face toward his hand.

I smile weakly at him and decide to let him know my feeling because I am afraid that I will never get the chance to be alone with him in the future.

"I too like you."

As I said that he put his forehead to my forehead.

"Thank you." He whispered.

"Me too." I whispered as I close my eyes.
...
Because of the fire incident, we met.

We,who do not realize each other existence could have feelings for each other.

Thanks to that incident, we could talk comfortably with each other.

It may not be a secret to another people especially our friends but it is a beautiful secret that the both of us cherish.

We may not end up with each other but at least we know that we care for each other.

We are grateful that we have the chance to be with each other like this even it was just for seven days.

Thank you for giving us the chance to be together even just for a short time.

Let's be happy even we are not together anymore.

We hope that our feelings now could support the both of us to continue living our normal life.