Chapter 12

Your Pov

We talked a little bit more. Now more of about Oli's life. Apparently last week he cought his girlfriend Lizzy cheating on him so they broke up. I couldn't stop thinking about Lukas getting out of jail thought... I was so scared he was going to be in my class... "I'm getting hungry, I'll go order pizza" Scott said getting up and taking his phone. Suddenly we heard a knock. "I wonder who it is?" Oli said walking over and opening the door. "Hello" I immediately knee who that was. My heart sank. "I have heard that my girlfriend is here. I haven't seen her in such a long time.. Y/n?" Lukas said inviting himself inside. All 3 of us where in shock. Scott stood in the kitchen holding his phone and Oli froze holding the door. I sat on the floor looking as he came towards me. "Lukas I'm NOT your girlfriend anymore..." I whispered. "Oh Kitty of course you are" he said taking my hand. I was to scared to say anything else. "Leave her alone!" Oli suddenly shouted. Scott ran at me and pulled me back. Oli pushed Lukas on the wall. "Oh I see... Well if you don't want it the easy way, we will do it the hard way" Lukas winked at me and he went back to his house. I was standing with Scott still holding on to him in fear. After Lukas left Oli ran up to me. "Are you ok?" He asked. I shook my head as a yes while tears went down my eyes. I'm glad I wasn't staying alone at my house.

After I've calmed down Scott went to his room to record a video leaving me and Oli alone.

Oli's Pov

Scott went upstairs to record a video leaving me and y/n alone. I didn't mind it though, I've taking a liking to her. She's so kind and pretty. She's really funny. I feel bad for her and what she went through with Lukas. I'll try my best to keep her safe. I was thinking about asking her out but I've only known her for a few weeks (to be honest I have no idea how long time has passed in the story, I'm pretty sure I said it in one of the episodes before your past)

Really short chapter today sorry for that! I just wanted to post something instead of nothing, I might post throughout the week as my school just got closed for 2 weeks. I'm not promising anything though hah