(mates)Grimmjow x Shinigami! Reader

Your Zanpakuto release is Show your divine grace Megami pansā (goddess panther)
This one might be a little shorter than usual and Grimmjow might be occ a lot

~~
Captain (Name) from squad 3 was in Heuco Mundo by herself killing hollows that she found in the vast desert. She had came here with five officers from her squad but they had all been killed my menos that were around. You didn't let their deaths be in vain.

You recently became the new Captain of the squad after the 3 Captains had betrayed the Soul society. You saw a Adjuchas coming your way so you released your Zanpakuto.

You cut your left palm and called out "Show your divine grace Megami pansā." Your blade took the shape of a giant fan with a golden rim and a purple panther in the middle with the word divine written in kanji above it. Your appearance had changed also. Your hair was now pure white with purple ends you also had white panther ears and a white tail. You had on a dress that was a white half shirt with gold edges and a long skirt that was mostly tied to your right hip and you had on brown Sandals that strapped around your ankles.

You pointed the fan at the Adjuchas and said "Hijiri kaze(holy wind)" you closed your fan and then a spiral of wind was sent to the hollow and it was shredded to oblivion. There were more hollows showing up and you readied yourself. One was fast and so you used your defense skill. "Hagane-tai(steel body)" you opened your fan as the hollow tried to grab you but it's arm was sliced clean.

It let out a shriek of pain and spat out. "You bitch you'll pay for that!" "Oh yea how so? You wouldn't hurt a innocent girl like me would you?" (Name) taunted the beast. It growled out then said, "If that's all the power you have then that won't be enough to kill me."

Your POV

"Who said this is all the power I have. This was only the first stage of my power, there is still 2 more stages left but I won't need them to kill you." I yawned provoking it. 'My guess that he is their leader so if I kill him what would the others do?' I thought preparing myself to attack.

Something inside me growled. It was your panther. 'There's another panther here and his sent is intoxicating. It's like I'm drawn to him.' she told me.
'Your right I can smell him. I have this weird feeling like I want to mark him as mine.' You said back to her.

A blue cero had shot through the leaders head and turned to ash. The rest quickly followed as the were cut in half by a tall man with wild blue hair, a broken jaw piece of a hollow mask and a hole in his stomach, he also had a Zanpakuto. He looked at you and growled hungrily.

"Your The person that I smelled." You say to the stranger. "Same to you." He says as he walks closer to you. "I'm Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez the 6th Espada. Who are you?" The man known as Grimmjow asked. "(Full name) Captain of Squad 3." I replied. "Your the one that's been getting me aroused." He said in a husky voice pinning you down to the ground with your hands above your head. You had dropped your Zanpakuto and you growled.

'You guys are mates' your panther said from inside you. "We're mates!?" You ask out loud. A sensation of pleasure comes over you and you flip over so he is on the ground. You kissed him roughly and he growled so did your panther.

He broke the kiss and looked sad a bit. "We might be mates but I'm a hollow and your a soul reaper we won't be able to see each other." He sat up and you were now straddling him. He gave you a hug and you said, "You know I can always stay with you." I said and kissed him again.

The end
~~

I feel like this chapter sucked if it did I'm sorry

Next up is-
Toshiro x Tall! Reader
Renji x Reader
Shugnsui x Reader
Ichigo x Mod soul! Reader
Hichigo x Reader (AU)