(Drinking) Shunsui x reader

In this one shot you guys are just friends
It will be short
~

No ones pov

The two people in the Gotei 13 that drink the most were drinking right now. (Full name ) and Shunsui Kyoraku had the biggest sake cups drinking their hearts away.

 (Full name ) and Shunsui Kyoraku had the biggest sake cups drinking their hearts away

Both of their cheeks were flushed bright red. "Sh*hic*unsui pour*hic* me some*hic* more*hic*." (Name) slurred as she attempted to walk over to the said person but failed tripping on air.

"(Name)-chan*hic* there's no*hic* more sake*hic*." Shunsui said while whining. "No!!!" (Name) whined hitting the ground and kicking her feet while crying comical tears.

"There has to be some around here somewhere. I'll find it!" (Name) declared standing up. 'Zzz' (Name) had fallen face first onto the wood floor snoring. "Uwaaa (Name)-chan don't die!!" Shunsui started to cry but he had also passed out.

~3 days later~ readers pov

"Ugh my head hurts." I moaned rubbing my sore head. I looked around noticing I was in a bed. 'Huh How did I get here.' I thought. "Your finally awake." A voice broke her out of her thoughts. "Oh... Shunsui it was you who brought me here. How long were we out of it"

"For three days." He replied casually. "WHAT!" Her eyes nearly popped out of her head. "I need to get back to my squad! The old man is going to kill me I have to hurry." She was frantic running around all over the place until her head started to hurt again. "Arg damn this headache!" (Name) groaned in pain.

"Maybe you should take a break from drinking for a while."

~
End
This one was rushed sorry for any grammar errors