(Training) Renji x Reader

This will also be short
No ones pov

The female soul reaper known as (full name), the 2nd lieutenant of Squad six was training with the first lieutenant, Renji Abari. Their skin was glistening because of sweat.

"Come on Pineapple you can do better than that." (Name) taunted as she knocked the red headed soul reaper down.

"Be quiet (Name) that's why I have a higher position than you." Renji said getting up with the help of the said person.

(Name) blew a raspberry at Renji getting into fighting stance again. Renji also got into position. They were about to start but the voice of the Captain was heard.

"Lieutenants we are going on a mission." Captain Kuchiki said from the other side of the training grounds. "Yes sir Captain." The 2 lieutenants said in unison.

"What's our mission sir?" (Name) chirped from behind him. "We are to eliminate hollows at the far end of the rukongai that escaped from the Department of Research and Development." Captain Kuchiki spoke stoically.

Timeskip after the mission Your pov

The mission was long and tiring for you. You had some minor cuts and bruises, a cut lip and a large gash down your left leg. There was ten hollows at first but then the ringleader called for backup resulting in many more hollows coming.

Flashback

You had killed at least 20 when the leader sneaked behind you and wrapped his tail around you and squeezed. "A nice little Soul Reaper like you would be tasty~." It spoke in a nasty perverted way. "Ew." You stuck your tongue put at it. You cut it's tail off. It roared in pain saying "you bitch! You'll pay for that!" It moved fast and it gave me a deep slash on my left leg.

I hissed and released my shikai. "Burn them Sansei ame" My Zanpakuto that was a grey color turned into a purple dagger that made acid rain. I stabbed the hollow in the arm that he used to cut me with and a purple cloud formed over him. Small purple drops were falling slow above him. "The hell is this?" He asked as I brung the dagger down, the drops fell faster.

He let out another scream and he melted into a puddle and disintegrated. I started feeling lightheaded and I saw black dots before I passed out. I woke up in Squad 4 with Renji in a chair by my bed cutting apples. "Ya know you were pretty damn good out there." He said as he handed me the plate of apples.

"Yea thanks. But if I passed out that fast then I need to do some more training." I say and eat the apples.
~
End