A World like always

Today is like any other day. Birds chirping, the block a little active with children playing, mornings are great and family still sleeping.

As I awoke from my bed, saw my husband laying there still sleeping from last nights party. His name is David. I didnt want to wake him up so I let him be. As I check my children's room, they're still sleeping in a peaceful motion. My little son, well shouldn't call him little considering him my fourteen year old son and my beautiful daughter who is twelve years old. They both have their own rooms, both decorated with their favorite movies, and mostly their favorite athletics. My son is name Justin and my daughter name Kota.

I own a two story house with a circular stair case. As I go down stairs, I turn on the tv and went to go cook breakfast. It was six straight. I was cooking potatoes and spam. When I saw the time I went up stairs and woke everyone up. It was a Monday and my kids had school, my husband had work. Everyone got dressed. I told them to dress anyway they wanted to but not to ugly and mismatching. I got done cooking at seven and told everyone to come down here to eat.

"Man I'm starving!" said Justin

"Oh shut up Justin" said Kota with a smirk on her face. We all ate in a nice, matter way. We had a little conversation about the news.

Justin said "The news said some kind of cold is going around and many people are instantly dying from it".

"Well dont worry about it" I said.

"Yeah and call us if your school is cancelled" told David.

"Well are you ready children" I said.

Both of them said yeah, had their bags and homework done.

As I kiss my husband good bye, he told me to stay safe. "I always" I said in a loving way. As we got in the car, I drove my children to school. They got off and waved bye. In response I waved back. As I was driving home, I noticed a lady on her lawn being chased by someone covered in blood. As I was in worried, two other people ran over to her lawn and helped her out.

"Crazy ass lunatics" I said to myself.

I went inside and just watched the news on seeing what was going on. I was really worried because the news was total different. It was saying news that really worried about my family. As I sat there listening to it, I was in shock.