chapter 3 - quirk apprehension test

I was so pumped up for this. the first test was 50 meter dash and I was up against Tenya and Tsu. Tenya used his engines and I used my wings to fly and dark light to push me faster. I got 2.59secs, Tenya got 3.04 secs and Tsu got 5.58secs.

Next up was Grip strength and I used my wings along with my hands and got 349kg. Next was standing long jump and I basically flew over the sandbox. Then I just watched others throw the ball because I didn't need to do it again and now it was Izuku's turn.

He threw the ball but only got 46meters and I saw Aizawa sensei's eyes glowing indicating that he was using his quirk. They had a pep talk and Izuku got ready to throw the ball. He threw it and sensei showed us that his score was 705.3m.

Suddenly Bakugo ran towards Izuku and tried to hurt him. Out of instincts my eyes started glowing (like in the pic above) and I activated my quirk to stop him from hurting somebody. "Damnit why can't I move?!" "I'm sorry but I needed to do something to stop you from hurting somebody" "What exactly is your quirk?!" "I'll answer your questions in class" I started walking towards Izuku and said" hey show me your broken finger" " o-ok but why?" "Just show it to me" he showed his broken finger and I quickly healed it."woah you're so cool!" I blushed at his statement and quietly said thanks.

I did a decent job in other tests and the results were:
1. Y/n Kayama
2. Momo Yaoyorozu
3. Shoot Todoroki
4. Katsuki Bakugo
5. Tenya Iida
6. Fumikage Tokoyami
7. Mezo Shoji
8. Mashirao Ojiro
9. Eijiro Kirishima
10. Mina Ashido
11. Ochako Uraraka
12. Koji Koda
13. Rikido Sato
14. Tsuyu Asui
15. Yuga Aoyama
16. Hanta Sero
17. Denki Kaminari
18. Kyoka Jiro
19. Toru Hagakure
20. Minoru Mineta
21. Izuku Midoriya

"Also I was lying about expelling someone" everyone was shocked except Momo. She said,"of course it was a lie. it was a logical ruse. I'm sorry I should have said something." You knew that wasn't true.

"Midoriya you go to recovery girl to get your finger healed." "Oh, Kayama healed it for me." Izuku said."ok"

~In the classroom~
"Hey Kayama-chan, what is your quirk?" Mina asked. "You'll get to know tomorrow" "oh ok"