chapter 6 - the calm before the storm

THIS IS THE HERO COSTUME, I FINALLY MADE IT!

Two days after the USJ attack

Midoriya's POV:
Today we have school and we were discussing on who will teach us today since sensei was badly injured. The door opened and we saw Aizawa sensei. We all yelled "AIZAWA SENSEI WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" just then Kayama entered the class and spoke,"why are you guys yelling?" "Y/n you should be resting at home." Iida said. "I recovered using my quirk and I am now healthy enough to attend school." She went to her seat.

Y/n's POV:
"My well being doesn't matter. But the fight isn't over. The sports festival is coming up." Now we're talking! Then people started asking whether the school should organise a sports festival or not. I ignored everything.

It was lunch time. When we opened the door, there were many students gathered Infront of the class. I asked," What are they doing here?" "They're here to see the people who survived a villain attack." Bakugo said. "let me tell you, I'm gonna beat your ass at the sports festival." Just then a familiar purple haired boy came and said,"so this is the hero course. I wanted to get transferred here, but seeing that class A is rude, I changed my mind." I could recognize that voice anywhere, Shinso. "hey! you're the person I saved from getting bullied! you're Shinso right?" I asked. I pulled his wrist to see whether he still had the bracelet I gave him, I saw it on his wrist and it instantly smiled and showed him the same bracelet I had bought for both of us. He looked at me with wide eyes "y/n...." I hugged him. "I missed you." I said.

I decided to sit with Shinso today. We talked about cats and BTS. Turns out he likes BTS! Sadly the lunch time was over and now we had to study (one of the worst tortures of our lives). The day ended. I decided to train with the Bakusquad since they invited me.

It's been two weeks now, I feel like I'm finally ready to crush everyone at the sports festival.