chapter 4 - Battle Trial

~The next day~

"I AM COMING THROUGH THE DOOR LIKE A NORMAL PERSON!!" All might came busting through the door. I was so excited for today's hero training. He told us that we should go change into our hero costumes and meet at ground beta.

When I came out, everybody was looking at me while blushing.(even the girls) I ignored it and went to Tenya."How do I look?" "You look great!" He said while blushing. "You look great too!" I said.

Then all might said,"ok we are going to divide into pairs by drawing lots!" "Is it the best way to team us up? And there are uneven amount of students." "I think it is the best way to team us up because most of the time heroes have to work with someone who they might not even know!" I said. "Yes young y/n is right. And besides the person who is gonna be last is gonna do a 1v1 with someone who I will choose." "Sir why do you call Kayama-chan y/n instead of her last name like you do with all of us?" "Y/n will tell you that after the training." All might drew lots and sadly I was the last student so I was supposed to go alone.

First fight was between Izuku and Bakugo. Believe me, it was gruesome. Izuku was sent to the infirmary. After a little while it was my turn. "Young Todoroki I want you to go against y/n." "Ok" we both said. "Ok, Shoto Todoroki Vs Y/n Kayama. Todoroki is the villain and Y/n is the hero." We began.

He used his ice to freeze the building again but it didn't get me because I was flying. I reached the room and quickly controlled his shadow. I went to the bomb and touched it meaning I won.

As soon as I entered the class, I was bombarded with questions and compliments. "Wow Kayama-chan you are so cool!" "What is your quirk?!" "Why does All Might call you y/n instead of Kayama??" They all said and asked. "Woah woah calm down. I'm gonna answer your questions if you ask one by one." I said. "Ok, what is your quirk?" "I have 2 quirks, darkness and healing." "How does darkness work?" "As you can see, I have wings which are pitch black meaning darkness. I can also shoot dark light out of my hands. I can also control shadows of a living or non living thing." "Cool!" "Why does All Might call you y/n instead of Kayama?" "I wanted to keep this a secret. So can I tell you when I'm ready??" "Of course Kayama-chan we don't want to pressurise you."

The day ended and I went home.

Bye!