Chapter 10 - the sports festival pt3 one vs. one (round two)

We are having a break and decided to go to the cafeteria. While we were finding a table someone's elbow hit Deku's head. When we turned around to see who it was, the culprit and I made eye contact and immediately our eyes widened. "Wait you're the person who got caught by the zero-pointer during the entrance exam!" "You're the person who saved me from the zero-pointer during the entrance exam!" we both said at the same time. "Wait you both know each other?" "not really" I replied. "You're Monoma right?" "Yeah and you better remember it." "Uhhh sure. My name's Y/n Kayama. Nice to meet you." "Likewise." Then someone karate-chopped him on the back of his neck completely knocking him out. "Sorry if he was troubling you guys. I'm Kendo!" "Nice to meet you Kendo! I'm Y/n, she's Ochako and that's Izuku. He wasn't troubling us. hehe" "Anyways I need to go now, bye!"

Now it's time for round two and the pairings are:

1. Eijiro Kirishima vs. Katsuki Bakugo

2.  Mina Ashido vs. Tenya Iida

3. Y/n Kayama vs. Ibara Shiozaki

4. Shoto Todoroki vs. Izuku Midoriya

Woah, I didn't know someone could make Bakugo go on defense mode. Kirishima is doing a good job in offense. Oh no, Kiri is out of bounds. Damnit I really wanted to fight Kiri. Oh well. Now it's Tenya vs. Mina. Oh that finished quickly, didn't expect him to use his recipro burst. Now it's show time baby! I did exactly what I did in my first match, control the opponent's shadow and get them out of bounds.

I was walking to the vending machine when I heard someone conversing. Being the nice person I am, I decided to eavesdrop their conversation. " I know All Might has his eyes on you Midoriya." My eyes widened 'he knows' I thought. At the distance I saw Bakugo hearing the conversation. We made eye contact and I raised a brow. he mouthed "I was going to the vending machine and heard the conversation." "same" I mouthed back. " so Midoriya, are you All Might's secret child or something?" It took me all my might to hold my laughter and I saw Bakugo struggle too. "well are you?" "NO! That's not it at all!" I decided to leave the conversation because I was too hungry.

Time skip brought to you by our tsundere Katsuki~

The match has been going on for almost 15 minutes now. Deku has already broken all his fingers once. Wait did he just break a broken finger?! Is that even possible?! My thoughts were interrupted by a sudden rise in temperature. I looked over to see Todoroki's left side engulfed in flames 'holy shi- he looks so hot- NO! Stop you stupid brain! I'm here to become a hero, not find love!' I thought as blood rushed to my cheeks. Ocha-chan noticed and looked at me worryingly " Are you ok Kayama-san" "Yes and just call me Y/n, angel." 'shit what did I just call her?!' my eyes widened and she started to blush. "a-angel?!" "S-shut up. I said nothing!" I said while pouting cutely. I then saw that Deku and Todoroki were about to attack each other with their quirks. I heard Endeavour yell,"SHOTOOOO-""SHUT UP!" I yelled cutting him off. I stood up and spread my (big) wings in order to protect my classmates from the impact. I almost flew off from the impact but managed to protect my classmates. When I opened my eyes I saw Deku on the floor outside of the arena. I immediately flew over to heal him. I made sure it was enough to heal him a bit and that it doesn't drain all my energy. I looked over just to see Todoroki's abs showing from his left side. I then felt blood trickle down from my nose. 'fuck! not now!' I wiped my nose and healed it. I then took off my jacket to reveal a black crop tank top. I then gave my jacket to Todoroki because it would fit him since I grew a little taller. I am now 5'8 so it should fit him. I said," wear this, I don't want girls drooling over you." "What about you?" "It's already hot outside. I don't need it" With that I walked away while carrying Deku bridal style to the infirmary.

I laid him down on a bed. "I have healed him a bit but I think he's gonna need surgery." I told Recovery girl. "ok dear now go. You shouldn't miss any matches" after that I walked away to my friends.