chapter 8 - the sports festival pt 2 cavalry battle

Now we have 15 minutes to decide a team. I thought that I should team up with Todoroki since we both have many points. I went up to him and asked if I could join and he said he was looking for me. Our team consisted of Denki, Iida, Todoroki and me. Me as the rider, Todoroki in front and the other two behind us.

Soon the battle begun and we didn't try to approach Midoriya in the beginning as we knew many people would target him first. We just stayed in the shadows till everyone stopped targeting the poor boy. Now it was our time to shine.

Todoroki created an ice barrier so nobody is able to disturb us while we execute our plan. "I shouldn't be doing this but, I'm gonna control all of their shadows. I need Tenya to use his recipro burst so I can quickly grab the ten million band." I whispered to my team."this plan may hurt both me and Tenya but we will do it for our team right?" "Right" Tenya said."ok 3,2....1!!" I control their shadows so they can't move. Tenya uses his recipro burst and I quickly grab the ten million band before 15 seconds are over. But it took more than 15 seconds.

One thing I never told anyone except Tenya, is that I can use shadow control for more than 15 seconds but it causes me to go blind for 10 minutes. So I'm now temporarily blind. I quickly told Tenya and he escorted me to the lunch area where he quickly explained everything to the classmates. My teammates were scolding me for my reckless acts.

Our team ended up in the first place. Then Bakugo's team then Shinso's team and Midoriya's team. I was happy that both my friends got into the finals. I'm only one step away from claiming the first place. The One Vs One battles.

One Vs One, HERE I COME!