chapter 13 - the sports festival pt5 Backstory

I woke up sometime later because someone was poking my cheek. "I SWEAR I'M GONNA ERASE YOUR WHOLE EXISTENCE!!!" I yelled to whoever was trying to wake me  up. "Calm d-down Y-Y/n. I-it's me I-Izuku." "O-oh I-I'm so sorry for yelling at you Deku." I said as I got up and hugged him. My ears bent down indicating I was sad. "N-no need t-to b-be sad Y-Y/n!" he said with a red face. "C-come on. T-the award c-ceremony is g-gonna s-start soon." he said. "Ok! Let's go!" with that we went to the stadium. I stood on the place of 1st.  "NOW TO GIVE THE MEDALS WE HAVE-" "ME/ALL MIGHT!" I mentally facepalmed. Then All Might took the bronze medal and went towards the chained up Bakugo. He took off Bakugo's muzzle. Huge mistake. "I WON'T TAKE THIS MEDAL! SHE DIDN'T USE HER FULL POWER WHILE BATTLING ME!! WHY DIDN'T YOU FIGHT ME WITH YOUR FIRE YOU WINGED BITCH?!" "I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW I HAD THAT QUIRK KATSUKI!" I yelled back. Wait....... "OH SHIT I'M SO SORRY I MEANT BAKUGO" I apologised and my face was all red by now. "I-it's alright you can call me that..." I heard him mumble. Everyone just sweatdropped at the argument. Then he surprisingly accepted the medal. All Might then grabbed the silver medal and went towards Shoto. He accepted the medal and All Might hugged Shoto. However, when he came to me with the gold medal, I stopped him by placing a hand in front of me. "What is it young Y/n?" "I want Ms. Midnight to give me my medal." He gave the medal to mom. I then accepted it and hugged her. I whispered "Your dorm in five. We need to discuss something." "ok" she whispered back. "SO THESE ARE THE WINNERS OF THE SPORTS FESTIVAL THIS YEAR!"

I was going to mom's dorm when Shoto stopped me. "Where are you going Y/n?" "I'm going to mom. I need to ask how I have the quirk. I'm not even sure if she's my real mother. If a person has two quirks, at least one of them is their parent's. But I have 3 quirks and neither of them are related to them." "What about your father? Maybe he has answers to your questions." "My father died 5 years ago. And he didn't have any of my quirks either." "oh. Sorry I didn't know." "It's alright. Anyways I need to go now. You wanna come?" "Sure" We went to mom's dorm room. "Please wait outside. I'll be back in a few minutes." he nodded and I went inside. Mom was already sitting on her bed. "So I assume you want to know how you have 3 quirks and how neither of them are related to me and your father?" she asked. "First tell me, are you my real mom?" her eyes widened and then she looked down in shame. "N-no I'm not.... you're adopted." those words hurt more than I imagined. "Then who is my real family?!" "Y-you are the long lost sister of the famous South-Korean singer, Jeon Jungkook......" "W-what.......? How d-do I not remember?....." "When you were 4, after you obtained darkness...... You and your real family came here for vacation. While you guys were going somewhere, you and your family had a car accident. You and your parents suffered amnesia but both your brothers remembered everything. Your parents forgot all about you but remembered your brothers. You refused to claim that they were your family while your parents refused to claim that you're their daughter. So they left you in Japan. Your brothers tried to tell your parents that you were their daughter, but they didn't listen......... I'm so sorry sweetie......"Then I felt a huge migraine rising. "AGH!!" I screamed due to the pain. I saw Shoto run into the room as I fell on the floor, clutching my head trying to stop the pain. I started having my memories back.

Flashback~ to when you were 4 years old

"N/n!! Come here!" my older brother Jungkook called. "what is it oppa?" "I told you not to call me oppa! I told you to call me Jungko! Anyways see! Isn't All Might the best?!" "No he isn't Jungko.... You're the best!" "Aww thanks N/n!" I then felt my back aching "JUNGKO! MY BACK HURTS SO MUCH!! AGH!" I saw that I had grown pitch black wings. "JUNGKO ARE YOU SEEING THIS?! I HAVE WINGS! I HAVE MY QUIRK!" Suddenly my hands shot some dark things. "WOAH N/N YOUR QUIRK IS AWESOME!!" Jungko said. "Seems like Y/n has her own quirk!" dad commented "LET'S GO TO JAPAN FOR VACATIONS!!" Hyun oppa yelled. "YES!!" I yelled as well.

Time skip to when you were in Japan~

Today is our last day of our trip and now we're going back home. I discovered I have mom's quirk too! It's called healing. I can fix anyone's boo boos. We are sitting in the car listening to bohemian rhapsody? Suddenly our car bumped harshly into something and then everything went black.

Flashback end~

Shoto's POV

"J-jungko......... Hyun........" she mumbled. "What happened?" I asked her mom. "I told her about her past and suddenly she screamed and clutched her head in our hands. I think her memories are coming back....." "JUNGKO!!" Y/n screamed as she woke up. "What happened Y/n?" "I think I have my memories back. Why didn't you tell you tell me sooner mom.....?" "I'm so sorry sweetie! I thought not telling you was the best! Pls forgive me sweetie" "I need some time alone....... I'm going home." After that I went home. Then suddenly I remembered what day tomorrow is! IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TOMORROW!.

Wait........ isn't there a BTS concert today in Tokyo? Imma watch my brother online. Still can't believe Jungkook is my brother. And I don't think I have heard anyone call him Jungko before....... I guess it's his nickname just from me. I Love you Jungko........ I wanna see you again.